<- 123
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Hey Edenal I know I wasn't interested in the beds before but now I'm thinking it could be handy so if Tiberius isn't going anymore and I pay for the bed can I have his?
friction is a drag
I have 2 beds of my own, and I'll bring both since I bet someone will forget theirs, though I don't have anything to inflate them with, I hope I/we can borrow the pumps.
Also, beds can be bought, if not in Skövde, not very far away, in case someone desperately needs one.
I don't have a bed with me so it would be great if i could borrow one of them. If not I hope I can buy one when I get to Skövde.
friction is a drag
Shouldn't be a problem, I reckon the first one that risks sleeping on the floor gets the extra bed, back pain is no fun. If more people need beds, I'd be happy to arrange a trip to go get some.
To be clear, I don't want to interfere with the bed-rental program, this is just to make forgetful people more comfortable, I hope organizers don't mind.
Also, due to vacation season, stock seems to be low at most stores, so no guarantees.
I was able to buy a bed in Stockholm, so you can ignore my last post.
Edit history:
D4rw1N: 2013-07-15 06:50:18 am
Oh crap, I forgot that I forgot to sign up for one... All I have is a sleeping bag, guess this is gonna be the last time in my life I have a fully working back.

Unless somebody would have some sort of chance of bringing an extra mattress somehow?

EDIT:
Quote from mellanslag:
Shouldn't be a problem, I reckon the first one that risks sleeping on the floor gets the extra bed, back pain is no fun. If more people need beds, I'd be happy to arrange a trip to go get some.
To be clear, I don't want to interfere with the bed-rental program, this is just to make forgetful people more comfortable, I hope organizers don't mind.
Also, due to vacation season, stock seems to be low at most stores, so no guarantees.

Oh, I didn't read through the posts until now. I'd be happy to borrow that extra bed if possible. You'd make me and my back the happiest people on earth.
friction is a drag
Sure thing.

Just text me at +46729635051, or contact me in some other way, and we'll get you sorted.