page  <- 123456789101112131415 -> <- 1 .. 11 .. 15 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Personal text
Quote from flicky:
Looks like I'll be arriving early on the 19th now.

..but I'm leaving the 19th! Sad
$15 per rant/allegory
Quote from Jokaah:
Quote from flicky:
Looks like I'll be arriving early on the 19th now.

..but I'm leaving the 19th! Sad

Sweden cancelled my train so I won't be able to reliably catch the previous one. I'm trying to find alternatives but not looking great.
Smörgåsbord
Octodad is added to the schedule.
Quote:
Runner: S. vs.
I sure have no idea what this could possibly mean.
Smörgåsbord
Octodad will be now be a race between S. and Kotti! Wink

Bangerra will take RedArremer's place on Eversion, so I put that game back on the schedule!
Zack Zero runner
I can do a run of Zack Zero for the bonus stream if it may be intressted of it:p pretty fun game to watch, ALOT of glitches^^
Precursor
Regions for my games: Ufouria and Little Samson are PAL, Wild Guns NTSC. Not really applicable to Bionic Commando Rearmed, while I'm technically playing at a PAL unit here, there should be literally no difference at all, I played on an NTSC unit - the Japanese version of the game, even - at AGDQ.
Smörgåsbord
Quote from akuba123:
I can do a run of Zack Zero for the bonus stream if it may be intressted of it:p pretty fun game to watch, ALOT of glitches^^

We do not accept new runs anylonger, sorry!

Also Edenal removed Terranigma from the schedule, so there have been some changes!
Svenne, he said bonus stream ^_^
Smörgåsbord
oh, then by all means go ahead!
Edit history:
TimpZ: 2013-05-18 10:55:34 am
TimpZ: 2013-05-18 10:55:32 am
TimpZ: 2013-05-18 10:55:31 am
I would like to increase the time estimate for S3K to 1:05. I could get a low 50 or a time close to 1:05, but I can't guarantee that I won't get sub 1 hour unfortunately, the run is simply to variable depending on what tricks you get so just for safety.

Also I had an idea for donation incentives. I don't have anything tangible for S3K so if you have suggestions for that then please do tell, but perhaps a donation could be for me and Tiberius to do a 2 player race in Sonic 2 after the main game? I guess it would take 5-15 minutes depending on how many stages we were to do (special stages are really long). It probably wouldn't be too much of an impact on the schedule as both me and Tiberius probably are going to get about 25 min for Sonic 2 while it's scheduled for 30 if we only do a stage or two Smiley
Make it so.
Quote from TimpZ:
Perhaps a donation could be for me and Tiberius to do a 2 player race in Sonic 2 after the main game? I guess it would take 5-15 minutes depending on how many stages we were to do (special stages are really long). It probably wouldn't be too much of an impact on the schedule as both me and Tiberius probably are going to get about 25 min for Sonic 2 while it's scheduled for 30 if we only do a stage or two Smiley

Lagtastic Sonic 2 multiplayer? I'm up for that! Equally possibly would be the Sonic 3 multiplayer 'race' stages, they're really easy to break and doing the whole course of them takes about 5 mins max.
Smörgåsbord
A new game has been added to the schedule: Buck Bumble.
What is a man?
I'll probably have a go at castlevania: Harmony of dissonance for the bonus stream, Maxim All Bosses (~17 minutes) and Maxim Any% (~2 minutes), So looking forawrd to meet you all Smiley
Smörgåsbord
I have added two secret games that will be played during set-up blocks if we are alot ahead! :3
Adding here that my run will be done on a 360 now rather than on PC.
This is due to practicality as I cannot bring a PC myself and will be using Ozzy's 360 for the run.
The ETA does not need to change.
Edit history:
Svenne: 2013-05-28 12:49:18 am
Smörgåsbord
Quote from iMysty:
Adding here that my run will be done on a 360 now rather than on PC.
This is due to practicality as I cannot bring a PC myself and will be using Ozzy's 360 for the run.
The ETA does not need to change.

OK, I fixed it!

Also: Ultimortal could not make it so we removed his two runs.

I added Rygar to the schedule.
Smörgåsbord
Rygar will now be a race, Arctic_Eagle vs. Wery!
The Duce
Great. I've never thought there would be a race in that game
Smörgåsbord
Max Payne 2 is added to the schedule.
Infinite Combo
Joka I have Rockman 5 if you'd want to try that instead on a FC Wink since I will bring if someone asks.
Personal text
I'm already bringing my copy of Rockman 5 Tongue
Smörgåsbord
Toothache is not coming so we cut his game Alisia Dragoon from the schedule.
What is a man?
Quote from Svenne:
Toothache is not coming so we cut his game Alisia Dragoon from the schedule.

How are you filling spots if people are withdrawing their participation? I guess you have a pool of games that were cut or something?
In case an empty spot needs to be filled I am fully prepared for the Shadow Man run that was cancelled before. I have done a lot of practice runs with the purpose of submitting it to SDA. This game is well suited for a marathon like event with the nature of the gameplay in my opinion.

There is also an option to finish the game glitched in 45 minutes. I have however not mastered 1 trick required to do this (yet).