Ether Luna (Any %) (Single Segment)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Ben Hogan!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Ether Luna (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/Ether%20Luna%20131%20Raw%20Video%20for%20SDA.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by April 4, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Not a walrus
Well already I notice there's no audio... I'll poke the runner and see what's going on here.
So this was quite short wasn't it?

Maybe one could have spun around faster after the teleport.

If the A/V turns out okay, I don't see any problems with giving it an

accept
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2014-03-28 10:31:47 pm
Not a walrus
Runner still hasn't responded. I'll give them another week before this ends up in the bin.

Edit: Ok you know what, the runner hasn't been on the forums in two months. Gonna just chuck this for now.
Decision posted.
It's kinda rude to just vanish like that... I've heard it happens a bunch though. Now I've seen it with my own eyes. What if that had been a 5-hour run instead of 2 minutes? I think this is why people are only being prudent in waiting until critical A/V issues are confirmed to be about to be fixed until stepping in with further verification comments.
yua can't read the audio in the original after seeking. why not just watch the original here:
http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/Ether%20Luna%20131%20Raw%20Video%20for%20SDA.mp4

if it passes verification i will figure out some way to encode it, probably by dumping nmf.
Potential verifiers, if you're reading this, know that the run is 1:31 (minutes) long and could use another few verifiers.

Well, nothing wrong with the sounds expect they're pretty loud so

accept.
A Serious Noob
Well now that the audio is present here I could take the time to review.

First off, I know nothing about this game. After reviewing the run I am still confused on what I've just watched. From what I've noticed alot from this run was pure executions from start to finish!

It was so fast that I didn't see the ending credits to the game! lol

Again I know nothing about this game but it looks to me that the run was well though out and executed to the end.

A/V is good and I don't detect any cheating here.

Accept
Not a walrus
Alright I'll stick this back in public verification for now.
Looks very close to optimal. I don't know anything about the game either, but several of the jumps looked barely possible. Good job.

accept
Decision posted.