Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Escape from Bug Island (Any %) (Segmented)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'SCXCR'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Escape from Bug Island (Any %) (Segmented)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/escapefrombugisland/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Dec. 13, 2013.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Edit history:
Eternalspirit: 2013-12-02 04:59:40 am
Eternalspirit: 2013-12-02 01:59:45 am
Eternalspirit: 2013-12-02 01:55:59 am
EDIT: The IQ videos, for whatever reason, DO NOT play.

Also, why was this played on normal instead of easy?

I will verify this, my decision will come in no later than next weekend (but I might do it today..).

EDIT:

Ok, my comments:

The IQ doesn't work.
Segment 11 has skipped frames from 1:10-1:13.

Otherwise a/v seems good.

The only real comment I have is that the first save of segment 17 seemed pointless, since the runner just continued on from there and saved again after a non-dangerous section. Guessing that was just habit kicking in. Tongue

The run otherwise seems solid enough. I haven't played the game, so I can't comment on the quality of execution too much, but it seemed fine. The part that seemed to cause the most trouble were the flies, but based on their movement patterns and whatnot and how small they are, I can definitely see how they could be annoying to deal with.

I give this one an accept.
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2013-12-03 10:18:53 am
LotBlind: 2013-12-03 08:48:37 am
FINISHED

So yeah it's a bit funny the runner goes for normal difficulty instead of easy or hard.

No bad mistakes can be spotted. It looks as good as you'd expect for this level of segmentation.

A/V: what was said about segment 11. IQ, though, does play for me using VLC. I watched segments 1-3 and a few others to test this.

Accept

A/V good, no cheating detected.  IQ files played fine for me.

As far as I can tell this is a good run of a bad game, and I don't really have to add beyond what the previous verifiers said.  Accept
Ok, I'm sure it was just my setup then. Running MPC.
Decision posted.