--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
KennyMan666: 2012-08-12 07:21:00 am
KennyMan666: 2012-08-12 07:18:46 am
Precursor
Alright, that's more like it: 49:55.0 Scott Pilgrim run, and that was WITH a Mr. Chau fight. My 51:09.9 time was WITHOUT that fight, and that fight adds 1-2 minutes, just to show how bad that previous time was. There was still a number of things that didn't go as I wanted, and enemies still like to block too much. But in general, pretty good - had a two-cycle Todd Ingram (normally goes three), and Super Fighting Robot, while doing the missile attack twice, only went into the background twice. I still want that to be once, but I've not been able to find any consistent strategy for actually destroying one fist in the first cycle, or both in the second. After the first cycle, it can be enough to just do a light attack on one of the fists for it to go into the background again.

Basically, fuck Super Fighting Robot. Not hard at all, just likes to be time-consuming.
Edit history:
Svenne: 2012-08-12 03:37:29 pm
Smörgåsbord
Yeah, I have now played Mr. Gimmick! Any% and 100%

Got 15:20 on Any% and 26:31 100%. I had not played the game seriously since March/April.. But the time-limit I gave Mr. Gimmick! on ESA was 35 so need to see how much I can get this down before showtime. I won't be able to learn all the things Cygfher does in 4 days so, will do Old School run. The good thing about this game is that you can amke things look great with little effort!

Edit: There were some last minute drops from ESA so that is why I put in this game, to cover the gap! Smiley Mr. Gimmick! was actually just gonna be on the bonus-stream

Battle Kid 55 min yes!!
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
So I thought I'ld bash the pirates' arse(s) once more, before I leaft, and I ended up dying in the same room which has killed soo~ many practise runs … the one in the caves where you have the hookshot. Bu~t nevertheless I feel very positive about Goof Troop, if I needed to say that again. Not so much about my bonus stream game, though, but I won't be there for too much bonus streaming anyways.
Hockey enthusiast
Np! We will dominate that room 2p Cheesy
We will so dominate the pirates, it wouldn't help them, if they had stolen the Aztec Gold … wait, that was a different story o.o'
The Duce
This is the last days of training at home. I will have a last chance tomorrow before the journey goes to the north of westgothia. I can feel the tension bite me anywere and how...
Got a new personal best in SotN the first time I play it at home. I feel like I've had revenge on Richter Skip...for now.
Epic bump Cheesy
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Hells yeah.  Are you streaming Ozzy? I've managed to get my revenge on JP1 but until I finish moving and get a new TV I can't continue breaking Arkham City despite all the possibilities I've come up with!

Also (more relevant to the topic) does anybody know where we stand with regards to ESA 2013 (where the S now stands for Speedrunners like everyone's been calling it Tongue )?  I know Edenal and I had a very brief chat about it and I'm sure we weren't the only ones but I'm just wondering if there is definitely or possibly a specific repeat in the works that we should be using this topic to improve.  One of my mates who is, appropriately, known as DarkNightwing who couldn't make this year's marathon would love to attend a repeat if this was happening, wherever in Europe it happens!
^ these 2

More specifically: I'ld love a repeat next year, and I assume 90 % of the people there would do, too. Same place or not seems the only question, but thanks to all the gread work, Ludendi put in, it would be weird to move it …
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Sorry I've just noticed that this is the practice thread and I thought it was the feedback thread (been out drinking, whatev's...) but yeah I know that it's still early but from what I understand from the venue is that they are pretty easygoing to youth groups such as Ludendi that want to use their facilities (the story I was told was we actually 'borrowed' the sleeping area rather than renting it which is why the week was so cheap!) so I think if we do this through Ludendi again then we would be foolish to do it anywhere other than the Kulture House unless there are major changes...
Precursor
What was said was that we're not going to start seriously "planning", or whatever you want to call it, for an ESA 2013 until after like a month. I have a few ideas/suggestions/things to say about it/whatever, but I'm saving those for when they're actually going to be relevant.
Smörgåsbord
John "Pro_JN" Nurminen just got 1:26:27 on Extreme Rules for NTSC, on his first day on NTSC = New WORLD RECORD; watch out bitches!

Sorry Arctic! Wink
Quote from RoboSparkle:
Hells yeah.  Are you streaming Ozzy? I've managed to get my revenge on JP1 but until I finish moving and get a new TV I can't continue breaking Arkham City despite all the possibilities I've come up with!

I don't usually stream when I post stuff here. But yes, I streamed when I got the new SotN run. I hope you find some new skips in Arkham City when you get back to it. =)

Oh gawd this thread exploded...