Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Alko: 2012-09-07 08:27:10 am
Alko: 2012-08-21 06:43:32 pm
Alko: 2012-08-21 06:43:20 pm
Alko: 2012-08-21 05:36:46 pm
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
I'm volunteering to keep track of lost and found items in this thread I've just created. If someone else thinks they are better suited (Skövde residents?) I welcome them to take over.

Items lost/forgotten
DammitMan666: unmarked RCA cable
A_M: Small red towel in one of the shower rooms.
DRsynj: Phone charger in the sleeping room.

Items found without ownership
Box and Jacket of Edenal's
Stuff shown in this gallery (I'm not going to go through them in detail; it's a few power cords, a scart cable, something that looks like a multi-USB-jack, an audio cable and probably a power adapter).
Power adapter male EU plug with female-almost-everything.
Purple NGC controller, unmarked
Super Smash Bros. Melee - PAL version. Pricetag on the back saying "£13 otakuzoku"

Items that found their lost owner
Alko: A green towel with a small Tom Taylor logo in at least one corner. (with Crippe; I'll think about what is to be done)
Arctic_Eagle: D-Pad and Dustcover of his NES. (Will be dealt with between him and Svenne)
Ozzy88: Blue towel and shower stuff; Male to male RCA cable (with Crippe, will be handed on); XBox controller (will probably be handed on, too ;))
Thread title:  
I started this, because I have forgotten a towel. It was in one of the artists' changing rooms with shower; precisely the one further away from streaming/sleeping/practising area. I hung it on those bars in the back to dry and forgot all about it on Sunday ^^'
It is a dark tone of green (somehow moss-coloured) and came with a Tom Taylor logo. I'm sure it will be found soon Wink
Edit history:
Svenne: 2012-08-20 09:52:58 am
Smörgåsbord
I got arctic_eagle's NES d-pad and a dustcover for NES belonging to him. PM me dude wirh yiur adrress and I will send you them in a jiffy so you can keep up your most awesome gaming! Smiley

Im on a phone!
I forgot my towel at the same place, a blue one. And I also forgot my shower stuff in that shower.
My male to male RCA cables are missing.

I don't really care that much for these items, will buy new (longer) cables tomorrow and I'll get some new towels as well. But now you know who they belonged to at least.
meh
I got both Alko's and Ozzy's towels at my place atm. Ozzy, I can give you yours next time we meet, and Alko, I guess I can mail the towel to you if you want me too ^^
We also found your male to male cable ozzy (had your nametag on it), it's currently at Loke in the storageroom. We also found a lot of powercords and such that I have never seen before. All of them are also in the storageroom, and I'll make a more detailed list some time this week.

Oh...and thanks for all the free food!  My wallet is very happy Smiley
Precursor
After getting home and setting up my stuff again, I found I was one RCA video cable short - the one I usually use from the RCA splitter to the Dazzle. I had not marked it with my name. Other than that, I'm fairly positive I got everything.
Hockey enthusiast
Right! There are 4 mini pizzas in the freezer in Loke. Enjoy!
Edit history:
Crippe: 2012-08-20 03:26:50 pm
meh
In the freezer? damn, stop hiding food from me!

Edit: I got your box and jacket at my place Edenal
I forgot my towel in the shower room. It's a small red one, you can throw it away or use it if you want.
There are also some red bull cans in a fridge, fell fre to drink them.
Smörgåsbord
Quote from A-M:
I forgot my towel in the shower room. It's a small red one, you can throw it away or use it if you want.
There are also some red bull cans in a fridge, fell fre to drink them.

Thank you for the Red Bull! Cheesy
First post updated. I'm ignoring food here, because it will make me hungry Wink
For the record: There was a box of chocolate cornflakes standing on the fridge marked with a shorthandish Ge … they were mine and can be destroyed by whoever likes them.

Of course we're hiding food; it's a speeding game, man! Wink
Reverse Death Valley Bomb
I lost my phone charger in the first 20 minutes of being in the Kulturhaus, I was unpacking on the black sofa with the writing on and didn't see it since. There's no need to fuss over it, I'm just saying that if you come across one it could very well be mine Tongue
Edit history:
Crippe: 2012-09-01 08:18:02 am
Crippe: 2012-09-01 04:54:21 am
meh
So I'm currently at Ludendi going through all the stuff that was left behind and not owned by us. So I'll post as many things here as possible and hopefully we can sort this out ^^

At first I was sitting here making a big list with descriptions of each item. But instead of doing this a made a small album on imgur with the stuff instead. So take a look and tell me if any of these belongs to you.
http://imgur.com/a/decQG#0

Not shown in the album:

A converter for american powercords to EU - looks like this: http://www.skross.com/image_rendered/uploaded_products_51_contentElements/41/240x240_fill.png

NGC Controller - Standard purple one. No markings or stickers, looks like any GC controller so might be hard to identify, but if you know you're missing a controller let me know.

Super Smash Bros. Melee - PAL version. Pricetag on the back saying "£13 otakuzoku"

EDIT: The powercord in the 3rd picture (which looks like a PS1 powercord) we have 5 of those, before the marathon we had none :p
EDIT again: The thing in the last picture is a AC Adaptor 8.5v for Playstation 2
http://imgur.com/a/decQG#0 I called the person, she was supposed to come by during the marathon but didn't. She was not a participant of the marathon. =)
meh
Looks like you can't link specific images from the album :p
And I just remembered that I have a charger for a Xbox controller that belongs to you Ozzy
Oh, cool. I totally forgot about that one >_<
First post updated. Forgive me my tardiness and lazyness, I'm on a holiday Wink
Bump...

I got all my stuff now.
The Duce
I forgot a standard AV rca-cable at the marathon but in this case I announce the situation as a finders-keepers, for comforts sake