--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Neviutz: 2014-08-10 12:52:14 pm
Speed is all that matters.
I'll try and keep this simple and short.
First of all, shoutouts to everyone who made ESA the amazing event it was. It certainly wouldn't have been without you guys!

AdamAK - YADAAAM! I was really surprised when I suddenly saw you standing in front of me. Glad you managed to fly over, though! Looking forward to next year! (or maybe even before next ESA?)
AMVX - You seemed like a really cool guy from when we were hanging around. Unfortunate that we didn't get to hang around more often. Hopefully next year, though!
Ariwa - Had a good time hanging around with you and the others. Next year again?
Baffan - Really chill and nice guy. Had plenty of fun whenever we hung around. Also, an RPG runner, very nice!
Bangerra & Suzy - Just like last year, the time we spent together was really great. Can't believe it's gonna be another year again until we meet each other D: . We should really get a meetup going or something! <3
Cereth - Holy shit, it's Cereth! Had a lot of fun during FFCC and practice. Glad you joined me/us in the run. Looking forward to see you again next year!
Chucat - Thanks for all the tournaments, etc. Some of the most hilarious and bad games I've played in a very long time. Hanging around at the train station and airport was a lot of fun, too! See you next year hopefully.
Crippe - NISS3!!! Was really good seeing you again. Also, surprised we kept up with the name "accidents" for so long, haha.
Cruxit - Holy shit, it's Cruxit! Was nice seeing you again this year. Better see you again next year! Also, holy poker luck. Although, not as crazy as Elgu's poker luck.
Curseddolls - Was really happy to see you again this year. I've had a lot of fun during the time we spent together. Also, thank you a lot for the bracelet(s), it's a nice memory to hold on to until next year. Smiley Can't wait until next year! <3
Dalfen - We didn't get to talk as much this year but was still fun when we did. Nice smash matches, too. Looking forward to next year!
Edenal - Thanks for the amazing organization of the event. Just like previous years it was fun hanging around when we did!
Elgu - Holy poker luck. Was nice meeting you. Next year again?
Flicky - Needless to say; Pretty much the coolest dude around. Had an amazing time again this year. Looking forward to a meetup or something or maybe GDQ!
Beatrix - Very cool dude. Kinda glad we spent so much time at the train station, helped me to get to know you guys better!
Grokken - Sad that you had to leave early because of work. Nonetheless, was very fun hanging around with you again this year. Thanks again for joining the FFCC run. It was pretty fun in the end!
Grukk - Was nice to see you again. Unfortunately, we didn't get to hang around very often this year, though.
Incalex - Regardless of how hard you tried, you couldn't weird me out, haha. Was nice to meet you.
IrregularJinny - Was glad to meet you again. I'll try to be able come to your gothenburg meetup later this year!
Kanjo - Pretty cool guy. I'm sorry I couldn't do blindfolded Catherine this year. Maybe next year, though.
Kotti - Holy shit, it's Kotti! I'm glad you didn't pull me into any runs this year with the scheme you did last year, haha. It was a lot of fun seeing you again. Sucks that it's always a full year until we see each other again. D:
Meridian - Glad we got to hang out more than we did last year. You're a very cool person and I'm looking forward to see you again next year.
MLSTRM - I'm glad you joined the FFCC run. I feel that was a really good decision since we got to hang out a lot and have lots of fun. You better be there again next year!
Nickneim - Holy shit, it's Nick! Pretty cool guy, glad you decided to come to ESA. Was fun hanging around! See you next year hopefully!
Niss3 - NEVIUTZ!!! I was surprised we managed to keep that "accident" with the names going for so long Cheesy Was glad to meet you again this year. Looking forward to next year. Also, you managed to take a lot of sneaky pictures of me in that album you uploaded, haha.
Noobest - Holy shit, it's Noobest! I'm not entirely sure what to write without it taking up a bunch of lines so I'll just leave a bunch of these here. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 So glad we finally got to meet. You better come to next year's ESA as well or I'll be super sad!
Oasiz - MAAAAAAX. Shuttle Loops and slides! So glad we got to see each other again. Had a great time hanging around again this year. Looking forward to next year again!
Ozzy - We hardly hung around this year, pretty sad about this. Anyways, was nice seeing you again and looking forward to next year!
Phhilu - Holy shit, it's Phhilu! Sadly we didn't get to hang around together as much as probably both of us would have liked. Was glad to actually be able to meet you in person, though.
Pipe - PIIIIIIIIIIPEEEEEEE. It was a long year but I managed to live through it. Was so glad once we finally met each other again <3 Now for another long year to wait, though. D:
RoboSparkle - It was so good meeting each other again. was great fun when we hung around!
Rozer - It was great seeing you again, we've had plenty of fun for sure! Pretty unfortunate we couldn't resume the Sonic 06 Pirate stream from last year, though. Looking forward to seeing you again next year.
S. - EEEEESSSSSSSS - Glad we got to meet again, had plenty of fun again this year.
Shrimp - Holy shit, it's Shrimp! I still can't believe you convinced me to stay at gothenburg train station for about 7 hours. Was pretty fun nonetheless, though. Overall it was a lot of fun hanging around with you an the others again this year. If we have any travels together next year, though, if you suggest waiting in gothenburg for more than an hour or so I'll slap you left and right. Tongue
Sork - Nice meeting you again, although you seemed to have magically disappeared after the day of the Dark Souls run. D:
Paprika Killer - Holy shit, it's Paprika! I didn't know you before the event but I've had plenty of fun when we were hanging around. You're a pretty cool guy, pretty glad we met this year! Also, I don't think we played enough poker this year Tongue
Therio - Holy shit, it's Therio! 9AM osu! with poverty setup when neither of us had slept yet, the best! Was pretty fun meeting again this year!
Trineas - Pretty cool guy aside from being part of Shrimp's evil plan of keeping us at the train station for like 7 hours, haha. Was nice meeting you, man. Hopefully again next year.
Winkl0r - Pretty cool austrian guy. Didn't get to hang around very often but it was still nice when we did.
Yvathacal - Holy shit, it's Yva! Same as with Paprika, didn't know you before the event but it was plenty of fun hanging around with you. Glad we've met!

I really hope I didn't forget anyone. If I did, I'm really sorry! <3

Looking forward to see all of you guys again next year!
Alright, Blazblue people: I actually went out and bought a PS3 so I can play this game at home now :D. PSN ID is Mixnos. Fight me so I can stomp some fools.

As for everything else, I can't even single anyone or anything out, the entire thing was amazing. Great job to the crew for making this possible, and great job to everyone there for making it real. <3's to everyone.
Edit history:
Phhilu: 2014-08-11 09:39:26 am
Enthusiastic watcher
Most of these I already tweeted out a few days ago, but I figured they were worth sharing here as well!

Dizzyprime      You're an awesome guy! Didn't expect to meet you there, and I definitely do not regret it (more or less).
Cereth            It was great to meet you and see your full face ’cerHayGurl’. Remember to buy BlazBlue so I can win/loose to your Carl Wink
Sonicku          Lots of laughs was done together with you. Was great to meet and talk with you. Hope you enjoy Nozoki Ana as much as I did
MLSTRM          Don't shoot the civilians next time, okay? Was nice meeting you and beat up you Noel (did that even happen?)
Terli                My boy! All of zhe fun wouldn't have been as fun wizhout you. Was nice to have you hanging around with us!
Tingle              You, the most pleasant surprise. All the hugs, small talks and laughs - I can't deny having gotten a certain feeling for you.
Neviutz            Yo! Great to meet you and I am kind of sad we didn't end up spending more time together, but that's entirely my fault. Next year!!
Rozer              Whether the weather, you have a fag lit somewhere. You were such a chill dude, but please.. cut down on the pearl sugar, 'kay?
XeroKynos      All this HeroKynos is too much for me to handle. Was great to meet you and hang around. Got enough of the sweets yet?
Rixer              Yoooo! It was great to meet you, the hair also suits you irl! We didn't get to talk as much as wanted, so I'm sorry about that.
Curseddolls    Was a joy talking to you when we did and I feel sorry I skipped out on the things such as bowling and drinking.
Grokken          Strike that rightful hammer on the chat and keep on cheesing with the Platinum heartcar. I'll smash you once I get the game!
Flicky              Dude you're an awesome guy to be around. Always bringing the humor and great to discuss things with!
Edenal            Was cool to sit and eat a plank steak lunch with you and discuss ESA. Glad to see you are so open to feedback and I hope the "stream preperation setup" idea was worth something.
Chucat            Thanks for all the hilarious daily tournies and sorry for the trouble I caused by skipping out of some of them.
Incalex            Hey Frenchie! Was great to meet you and have you along in the chats as much as we did.
J4sp3rr          Was good sitting behind the blue stream tech together with you and talk and laugh about chat and such!
Alko                You bell wearin' fan blowin' German! Was glad I talked to you more than my first impression of you Thanks for all the fun and laughs you gave me

There are plenty more people who helped me enjoy ESA as much as I did, even if we were only spending time together for a little while, and I'm very sorry that I left you out!
Specially thanks to the Blazcrew for getting me to enjoy BlazBlue that much, didn't expect that at all!
Edit history:
TinglesPalace: 2014-08-11 01:23:14 pm
Hai everyone, it became time that I should start and show some love towards you guys, since almost no one of you mentioned me, so here are my shoutouts..

Alko: Had a god time being party creeped out about your Loli complex.. I can't say anything with my neko complex tho.. NEKO EARS FOR TEH WIN!! Also had a fun time this year swimming at the lake! But stop stripping me down, Senpai... B-baka!!
AMVX: Even though I didn't talk to you, or spent time with you a lot at ESA, you did make an impression on me. It was cool to see somebody come all the way from Australia to come to a sausage-fest like ESA. Was nice meeting you tho, mate..
BaalNocturno: I gotta say that I was glad to add you to my so called "creepy Austrian crew". Since you are "creepy" and Austrian Wink Was nice getting set-up to talk to you when I as stranded with S. in Stockholm.. Max is a good place btw.. Also nice Golden Sun run, brah and thank you for getting my sunglasses back from Kanjo.
Baffan: All I gotta say is that your Tales of Symphonia run was fun to watch and that it was totally worth the $200,- that somebody gave me to put towards something for those fabulous beach outfits :') Also... cool French accent B)
Bangerra: Thank you for being an organizer this year, you did a good job on creating the schedule.. It will always stay fun to see the weird games you have and try to play them, even though they're often unplayable. They were verily enjoyable.
Bl00dyBizkitz: ONLY AMERICAN!! Shocked It was nice meeting you and it was interesting watching your KH 2 Final Mix run, but verily enjoyable. You're a cool dude and you should join us playing the waifu games next time Wink
Cereth: Even though you don't talk much and I didn't really start a conversation with you, since I'm bad at that, it was worth mentioning you.. I liked to just watch you play Carl against Dizzy and Phhilu and see you lose and win. You were one of the people who really got me into that game and thanks for that, I'm addicted now. Next time I'll be sure to don't forget to talk to you, I pramise.
Chucat: Thanks for organizing all those hilarious mystery tournaments and lending me your XBOX360 to play my shitty walkgame..
Crippe: Thank you for giving us the possibility to play games with fruit and vegetables.. Just thank you for that.. Gave me many good laughs..
Curseddolls: I didn't talk to you at all this time, but I thought I'd give you a shoutout anyway, since you have done a lot for ESA this year. Making those pretty name bracelets, still wearing it everyday and providing us those fabulous T-Shirts, can't lie, I was pretty sad I didn't have the money for one of them.
Deathtome: It's upsetting that I just didn't know about you before. Dude, you're amazuung! I enjoyed watching your run and it was sad that you could only stay for one day.. I hope you found it worth it, I surely did, since I was able to meet you Wink
Dizzyprime: Dizzy!! Thank you for making me feel awkward by saying perverted things, loved it. Also... SHARKS!!! Loved meeting ya dude, still think I'm gonna organize a meetup this year with you and the rest of "teh cool kidz". Also thank you for sharing your little room with us the final days.
Dxtr: Oink oink! The End.
Edenal: Thank you for providing us yet another ESA! I'm glad that you brought the gdq hype to Europe..
Elo: It was fun talking to you in Stockholm and it was fun watching yu play OoT that much.. Even though I didn't get to talk to you much after the trip to ESA and even though I lost you guys at the trainstation and didn't get to say goodbye because of that. Nice dude.. You're cool..
Ennopp112: I hope you got some sleep after coming back from ESA, cuz damn you slept much after tat exhausting night in Stockholm.. Well, you're a cool dude and a good MM runner.. So I'm not judging you for being so tired :')
Flicky: You're still one of the funniest people that I know and I couldn't thank you enough for being one of the organizers this year, you did one good job remembering most of the names from everyone. Thanks for the drinks, too...
Grokken: Why did you have to be one of the people playing FF: CC.. WHY?? I thought you only played OoT.. Thank you for giving me the best, but one of he most annoying tunes stuck in my head for the rest of ESA.
Grukk: Was fun talking to you for a bit in the yellow stream room, during Uncharted. OMG dat Dutch dub was amazing and dubbing it German myself was fun too. You did a good job on tech, so thank you!
Heinki: Hearing you talk infront of Stockholm C talking about material arts was pretty interesting. You're an interesting guy and thank you for being the way yo are Wink
Hetsig: Even though you didn't end up going to ESA, I just had to mention you.. You're a cool dude and I would've loved to meet you and see your RE3 run.. It is sad that it had to go this way.. Hope I'll meet you next year!!
Icedpingu: I'm sorry for missing your first run and not eating Schnitzel. I'll promise to do it next year, and let's eat some wiener schnitzel together somewhere to make up for that.. Wink
Incalex: I used to say French people are faggots.. Haha, and I totally take that back, because of you and the rest of the Frenchies! I promise to not judge people on being French anymore... Since I loved talking to you for a bit, you're a cool dude.
Jinny: Thx, for being my dad again Smiley LOVE YOU DAD, hehehe
Kanjo: Even though I got a bit mad at you near the end, I enjoyed spending time with you. I hope we're cool and sorry for taking up your chance even more by playing my game Smiley
KVD: Karel! I didn't talk to the guys from NLG at all this year during ESA! I regret it a bit, but I'll see you guys again soon.. Heard your run was pretty good tho Smiley
Kynos: You swagger person, you! You got all that Rick Astley swag, yo! Nice talking to ya and taking swagger pictures together Smiley
LotsofS: *Sighs* Thank you for traveling with me.. And leaving me alone at Stockholm C *grumble grumble* was partly my fault too tho, can't lie Wink
MeridianPrime: Cowboy Draco = Best Draco
MEvRNG: You're a true Pokemon Master.. Pokegrill approves. Nice run and you seemed like a nice dude!
Neviutz: WHY FF:CC?? WHICH AUDIO QUES?? THE SONG.. THE SONG IS KILLING ME!! Sad
Noizeeh: So you gave up on KH and started running SM64 eh? I'm cool with that ^.^ Also, you got dem swag, yo!
Oasiz: You're one hell of a good tech guy and thank you for providing that to us. It was fun to talk to you for a bit too.. Nice water fight you got there Wink
Partystar: Piet! I'm sorry for stardolling you, by being wet all the time.. hehe! Ugh, I'm so upset I missed your DKCR run Sad Welp, better next time!
Phhilu: I didn't expect to meet sucha fun person like you. We had lots of laughs and giggles and I had a good time going to the lake with you or on our weird "secret dates" to get food xP Nice hat, btw Wink
Robosparkle: Thank you for providing us that great Whiskey, didn't expect to like it that much and just being a fun person to be around.
Rolmander: All hail the almighty Rolmander!
Rozer: Nothing stops you from having your fag and I respect that. I spent more time this year with you, than I did last year, and I don't regret it all. And don't worry, I miss you too and I'm sure the rest of the people miss you too Smiley You looked so sad leaving that I just had to mention that :3
Sonicku98: You creepy stalker! Wink It was fun teaming up with you to beat up the rest with the waifu game. We rekt those nerds. You're still the fun guy from last year and you're good in providing me lots of laughs. Stop stripping me down when we're swimming tho, baka!
Sunblade: You didn't end up coming to ESA last minute, but you were worth mentioning, since I think you're a cool dude and I can't wait to learn some German from you, bro!
Suzy: It's always nice to talk to another girl at a sausage fest as ESA and you provided that to me once again. Hehe, always nice to hear some Vlamish ^.^
TerliManor: Mattress Guy! Thanks for paying for my mattress beforehand, I don't know how I would've survived without it.. Probably would've slept ON somebody. This is not the only thing that I'm mentioning you for tho, since I talked to you from time to time and you're a really fun guy. We had some laughs and typed some German to eachother. I'm sorry for my awful grammar Sad Sunblade still needs to teach me how to do it exactly, since he promised me Wink Haha! Well you were a pleasant surprise! Also.. Jak TLF = best Jak.. Pls don't let Rozer read this D:
ThaRixer: Ricky-chan! Haha, I gotta say that red hair is quite fabulous.. Wink It was fun spending some time with you, we had some laughs and we played some waifu games.. Fun fun fun!
TheGons: I was pretty sure I heard of you before ESA, probably seen you in a chat or something.. But you're fun. It was cool talking to you while Alko was making us some delicious German food.
Thiefbug: I'm sorry for losing you guys in Stockholm and no being able to say goodbye because of that. But it was a pleasant surprise meeting you in Stockholm and talking a bit. Although the German of you and Elo gave me a headache, since it was too much to progress for my little mind.
Tompa: I'm still amazed by how godlike you are in playing the piano and I'm glad to say that red blanket guy made his return. Thank you for being such an awesome donation reader!
Ultimaomega07: Thank you for providing us the sharks :')
winkl0r: The leader of the creepy Austrians.. Hello my friend! I'm sorry for walking into your run in bikini... People donated for it and yeah.. I'm sorry dude.. I sadly enough didn;t get to talk to you guys that much this year, but I surely had fun the times we did Smiley
WMJ: Wouter! Since I gave shoutouts to the rest of the NLG crew I ofcourse had to do that too, to our mad scientist who is godlike in F-Zero X. So here are some shoutouts to this awesome person! Wink
Xebaz: Although i really wanted to talk to you and spend some time with you at ESA, I didn't really get to do that, since you were only there for a few hours... I hope you stay a bit longer next year and we can have some fun then.
Za1fre: RIP THE SOULEATING GAME TWILIGHT PRINCESS

I'm sure I forgot some of you and I'm so sorry if you are one of those people! Sad I miss all of ESA already and I can't wait to see most of you again next year! Love you guys! <3

Tingle Tingle Kooloo-Limpah! Hehe, goodbye! Wink
Edit history:
S.: 2014-08-11 09:02:53 pm
S.: 2014-08-11 09:02:10 pm
I'm going to group people because I'm someone who does that. Sorry if I put you in a group you don't want to be in. I still judge you as a person and not by the group!

Travel people:
TinglesPalace: Sorry for that splitup at the trainstation Tongue We couldn't find you and Thiefbug had a train to catch so we had to run. At least I still saw you on the plane so could still say bye.
Heinki: I didn't ask for this. It was a pleasure to meet you. Also thanks for PB'ing on Deus Ex so I didn't have to mercy kill it Cheesy
BaalNocturno: I'm still not sure if you really wanted me to drink that orange juice on the train or not. You seemed quite upset when I told you I drank it. Nice travels though. You and the others made the overnight wait bearable too.
Elo: You're a cool dude. I also like your hat. Ain't got much to say since we didn't hang out during the event itself much.
Thiefbug: Same as Elo. You're a cool dude so it's kind of a shame we didn't hang out much outside of traveling.
Ennopp: I don't think I have ever seen you again since we arrived. Hope that wasn't because you were catching up on sleep from the travel. You looked really tired!
J4sp3rr: It was nice meeting you man. Cool that you had the same flight back as well.

French restream people:
Incalex: Was looking for you quite a bunch at the start of the event but didn't get to meet you until just before your Borderlands run. Was great fun hanging out with you, although you could tone it down on the pranks a bit Cheesy
Gyoo & Kanjo & the rest: Didn't really hang out/talk with you guys enough to be able to give shoutouts/remember your name which is sad but true. You're cool people though, thanks for the interview although I had no idea what was going on most of the time!

SWOT-people
Pipe: Breach & clear? I'd say I did a good job.
Adam: I wasn't surprised when I saw you at ESA because DA00 spoiled your presence to me. Glad you could come over though!
Pjoxt: Sorry for confusing you with Noobest, you two look too much alike. Glad I got to meet you though even though I never heard of you before the event.
Noobest: KOT TI! Good job impersonating Kotti there on Steam, I was legitimately confused. It was cool to meet you.
Yvathacal: Same as Pjoxt, except I didn't confuse you with Noobest. And we didn't get to hang out much either.
Coolkid: Don't think I saw you around much unfortunately.
Shrimp: Glad I could join the SWOT team last minute. Was totally worth the wait! It's bad that SWOT is the only thing I remember of you though. Means we didn't hang out enough.

SourceRuns people:
Elgu: ELGU! Meeting you was hype. Racing you was hype. Thanks for motivating me for Hl2ep1 and ep2 despite my game crashing all the time. I totally would've bailed if it weren't for you. Racing you in ep2 was really fun despite it being a one-sided race from the start. Glad we got to meet at last!
Wakecold: You are awesome, that is all.
Paprika Killer: Meeting you was a pleasant surprise since I forgot you were coming too. Catch me later, I'll buy you a beer.
D4rw1N: Shame you couldn't stick around for the entire event. Nice to see you outside of that Green Room too.
Xebaz: Well you did come to ESA, although only for a few hours. Doesn't count. Still though it was nice seeing the infamous Xebaz himself in living person at last.
Paprika Killer: I didn't know you were coming so I was unprepared

Organizer/tech/other important people:
Edenal: Thanks
OnTwoPlanks: Thanks
Bangerra/Suzy: You guys are awesome. Looking forward to meeting yáll next year again.
Oasiz: OASIZ. Thanks for the sneak peak of the Bingo Chart so I didn't have to stay awake, otherwise I would've fallen asleep during SA.
AMVX: I'm just gonna put a heart: <3
Tompa: Your massages are the best!
Alko: I hope you liked the very interesting tweets I read out loud! Glad to have met you again!
People I forgot about: Thanks

Cards against humanity people:
Kotti: I'm glad I got to witness the power of a true god. Thank you. Nice job on the ropejumping too! Glad to meet you again, sad we didn't get to coop ODC.
Meridian: Cock!
Eidgod: EIDGOD! EIDGOD!!!!!!!!!!
Tyr: Woah It's Tyr. Nice to finally meet you. I don't think I ever witnessed you drinking (or pouring) tea though. Regardless, I look forward to next year.
Lady with the piercings, guy with the beard, people I can't remember: Don't know your name, but shoutouts to you anyway.

Other people:
Saetaeaejae: It was fun meeting you again after playing TGOL at last year's ESA. Mustekala isä kun?
Neviutz: NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVV
People I forgot about: Sorry
People I didn't forget about but didn't mention either: You should stay at home next year

GTA people:
Yeah, nvm. Too many people.
Quote from S.:
People I didn't forget about but didn't mention either: You should stay at home next year

Now I'm half insulted.. xD
There is no light to save you
Quote from TinglesPalace:
BaalNocturno: I gotta say that I was glad to add you to my so called "creepy Austrian crew". Since you are "creepy" and Austrian Wink Was nice getting set-up to talk to you when I as stranded with S. in Stockholm.. Max is a good place btw.. Also nice Golden Sun run, brah and thank you for getting my sunglasses back from Kanjo.

hey wait why am i creepy xD

Quote from S.:
BaalNocturno: I'm still not sure if you really wanted me to drink that orange juice on the train or not. You seemed quite upset when I told you I drank it. Nice travels though. You and the others made the overnight wait bearable too.

well I wasnt even fully aware that i had an orange juice xD I was just upset since i couldnt sleep enough dont worry man Smiley
winkl0r: The leader of the creepy Austrians..

The.. what? Tongue

Yours sincerely,
an angry Austrian
Edit history:
dxtr: 2014-08-12 12:20:56 pm
dxtr: 2014-08-12 12:19:21 pm
Speedrunner
#ESA2014 was so much fun, really enjoyed meeting everyone!

Joka & Maja: Glad I could help with the driving and to meet you guys again (joka). Although we almost didn't make It back. Wink
FilthyRiche (InfestedRiche): My man! Almost became the new Batman. Respect!
BadBrakes: Buttman. Im gonna need a rematch on Minigolf!!!!
Coolkid: You're always to cool. Please help me to be like you.
Primal: MOLTO BENE! Glad to finally meet you! When I get to Italy. Please make me pasta again!
Nudua: Great to see you irl, tnx with the help getting the sub 20. Its all because of you! (www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxUEcqgSqk0)
KrazyRasmus: Supercool dude!!
Edenal: You did it AGAIN. You are.. THE man! Tnx for an amazing show! Glad I could help out with a couple of small things around the event.
Curseddolls: mmm-mmm dat bracelet! Lovely! <3
Bangerra & Suzy: Supercool dude-dudette! 2-1 bangerra.. 2-1! Wink
Grukk: Always nice to meet you. Great to see that ESA is in good hands when coming to the tech-stuff.
Flicky: Sorry about what happend with the sunglasses. I feel partly responsible in some way. Sad
Svenne & CO: Hahaha. Oh my, Love you guys!

Pig: I love you, pig!

and..

My memory is short as hell. Everyone else.. <3!

AND OFC; Big shoutouts to TECH CREW!!
Quote from dxtr:
2-1 bangerra.. 2-1! Wink

I Shall Have My Revenge!!!!
What game next year? =3
Speedrunner
Ducktales 1 Good Ending *vomit*
Quote from curseddolls:
Quote from S.:

Now I'm half insulted.. xD

You're in the first group. The person I meant with the last thing knows who he is.
Edit history:
Goldphnx: 2014-08-12 07:42:36 pm
Goldphnx: 2014-08-12 07:41:54 pm
ESA2014 will go down as my most memorable time in the speedrunning community, It was awesome and everyone was super freaking nice.

First Shoutouts goes out to the "Zelda" Guys (More MM then Zelda) as they were the guys that i spent the most time with:
Thiefbug: You are freaking adorable IRL and the Camarelldancen was so good. You are super nice and i felt your pain when everyone was speaking in swedish Sad
Ennopp: You are silent but thats cool, it was nice to talk to you and finally meeting you in person (PS: Sorry for all the memes >:D)
VPP: You are another silent one but you were still hilarious to talk to and reminisce about the Giant Wind Waker race
GoronGuy: I didnt see much of you cause you were either drunk or hiding but the small talks we had we good.
Crazyy: You only turned up for the day but it was amazing finally meeting you after all those skype conversations. Also Wind Waker.
Elo: You are hilarious and the jokes we spewed during the MM 100% run will remain in my memory xD
Slask: Your N64 Controller was horrible. But it was nice to talk to you after those nights playing Mario Party over Skype.
GnS: It was really cool to talk to you finally and showing off Wind Waker and stuff to you. You were also person i said my actual goodbyes to:(
Piti: Your Assassins Creed Hoodie was cool as hell and i must have picked you up on Streetpass like 9 times but it was cool talking to you
Cerb: I loved playing with your ASCII controller and it was fun watching you play Mario Tennis as well.

Next is the Kingdom Hearts guys:
Bl00dy: You are such a cool dude and you sat and explained to me all the strats as you went along and showed me all the differences between Vanilla KH2 and Final Mix and now its cause of you that i have picked up Kingdom Hearts 2 as a speedgame.
Jinny: It was nice to finally meet you after seeing you at nearly every GDQ and ESA. Also you pulling one of the comfy chairs to sleep in was hilarious
Ricky(ThaRixer): It was cool to meet you after i said in a chat that i was coming to ESA. It was also hilarious to see your reaction to thinking i was Geoff >:P

Mario Guys:
Chrism: You are cool and loveable and i was glad to finally meet you and im sure Juni was fangasming to death.
Drast: You are cool person and it was fun to sit by you during SM64 and spout memes in chat xD
Fuzzy: It was nice to meet you and to let me use your N64 and Cart to do a random 16 star run was cool of you. Also Memes. (PS: GL with OoT)
Hampern: I didnt talk to you much but you are very good SM64 player and was very cool
Noizeeh: Hi Siglemic. JK you are a really cool person and is very good at SM64 (Also grats on Sub!)

Various Games:
JangBang: It was intresting to watch you play TSFP and play Multiplayer with you. Also you are a really cool dude.
Giz: I met you out of the blue when you were playing DKR but you explained alot of things and listened well when i played Wind Waker Cheesy
Zaph: Along with Giz, you also were really nice and listened when i played Wind Waker and explained things Cheesy

Tech Crew:
Flicky: It was cool meeting you and arguing about the differences between the West and South West of England.
Tompa: YOU ARE EVEN NICER IRL HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE. Watching you play WoG was hilarious and also thank you for the lovely back rub.
AMV: It was cool to talk to you on the donation station during GTA3 and laugh our asses off at the bidwar. You are really nice aswell.
Oasiz: Thank you for putting up with my shit while setting up for Gunstar and being really cool about Cheesy
Alko: You are really adorkable irl like i knew you would be and you are just super nice fullstop. Just.....dont put anymore make up on PLEASE.

Thats it for now. I will edit if i remember anyone ive forgotten.
<3
Iha paska
I am going to play the Socially handicapped "I'm Finnish -card" again since that worked so well last time.
A big thanks to all the attendees and especially those who had the patience to endure me when I was a bit tired and grumpy.
Also thanks to the tech orgas/volunteers.
Would have loved to talk with more people but I am such a primadonna when it comes to sleeping so if I had any free time during the later hours, I just slept instead.

It's gonna be Waterfight3000 next year, and you guys are going to hate it.

Quote from oasiz:
It's gonna be Waterfight3000 next year, and you guys are going to hate it.

Come at me brah
Quote from tocophonic:
Quote from curseddolls:
All the Austrian people!!

<3

I'm saying thanks by posting this picture here (full size, in all its glory. Photo courtesy of Rolmander - yes, the famous one!). Awesome evening, awesome event, awesome people. Keep it up everyone!

toco (the guy with the blue jacket on the left)

I just look at this image and it almost makes me cry..
I miss you all so much it hurts..
You are the best people in the world and I really badly hope to see you all again next year. Sad
www.twitch.tv/amvx
AMVX: Even though I didn't talk to you, or spent time with you a lot at ESA, you did make an impression on me. It was cool to see somebody come all the way from Australia to come to a sausage-fest like ESA. Was nice meeting you tho, mate...

Well next year we can hang out more. I really want to spend more time with so many people there, just ran out of time for this one - SO MANY NEW FACES!