Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Tompa: 2014-08-08 02:10:19 am
Tompa: 2014-08-08 02:08:01 am
Tompa: 2014-08-07 08:21:41 am
Tompa: 2014-08-07 05:42:16 am
Tompa: 2014-08-07 05:41:56 am
Missing something? Got too much stuff with you home? Post here!

Lost:
Game Boy Player Disc. (Tompa) At the Storage!
http://geizhals.at/p/1678/731678/731678-2.jpg (Icedpingu)
Nokia-branded phone charger, micro-usb headed. (Arzga) (Likely in the big picture with stuff)
GBAs to GCs connection cable. (Baffan)
In-earbuds from Sony. (Yvathacal)
Wired Xbox 360 controller. (Nikneim)
Blue wind jacket, from Boomerang. Iphone 4s -> USB cable. (Coolkid)
Logitech G500 mouse. (winkl0r)

Found:
Computer/monitor power cable. (Tompa)
http://i.imgur.com/Sq7s9UP.jpg (Niss3)
+ more stuff at the Storage.

It seems like my Game Boy Player Disc is gone. I assume that the person who borrowed my GC (Hi Grukk) probably took the disc out (I believe it was in the GC at least) and never put it back. So if someone has it, me wants =).

I apparently got a computer/monitor power cable with me home. Not sure how that happened... I can't remember bringing it at least.
Nevermind, was actually mine...

I will be updating the post as more things are added!
Thread title:  
Edit history:
icedpingu: 2014-08-07 08:36:15 am
icedpingu: 2014-08-07 08:36:04 am
icedpingu: 2014-08-07 06:46:03 am
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Missing this one:
Toshiba Stor.E Basics 1TB, USB 3.0

I left it on the white gaming PC in the blue streaming room.
The Toshiba storage thingy is in the ESA-storage unit.

Edit history:
Pjoxt: 2014-08-08 11:28:10 am
Pjoxt: 2014-08-07 10:41:23 am
Yes, I'm a wizard.
nvm, found it
Edit history:
icedpingu: 2014-08-07 10:13:49 am
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from Niss3:
The Toshiba storage thingy is in the ESA-storage unit.

Thank you <3
It is the one below the white sunglasses.
I can't say anything about where they are now, but when I saw the lost&found in the practice room yesterday there were not one but two GBP discs.
Lost: Nokia-branded phone charger, micro-usb headed. (Could be the one the bottom of the picture?)
There were 2 Game Boy Player Discs at the SA at the very end, yeah. And the Externer Hard Disk too.

Lost
One of my 3 official cables to connect GBAs to GCs.
Smörgåsbord
the white glasses are mine!
Lost:
Wired Xbox 360 controller, that's really dirty due to sweaty hands. After my Blacklist run I placed it in my bag, and when Edenal told us to gather our stuff together I noticed that it wasn't in my bag anymore. The bag was placed on one of the middle tables in the practice room.
Lost my in-earbuds, think they were from Sony.
Lost: Blue wind jacket (the brand is Boomerang)
Iphone 4s -> USB cable
I don't think that I lost it, it was more like that it disappeared one day in the yellow stream room.
A Logitech G500 mouse.

At least I don't have to dispose it anymore... the laser is loose, the endless scroll function of the mousewheel is broken and the cable is fucked up.
gl hf whoever got a new G500 that week Smiley
I'm getting finally some better hardware.
What is a man?
Lost: BlazBlueChronoPhantasma (PS3 game), was inside a THe last of us case
$15 per rant/allegory
Quote from charleon:

That case was still there when I left on Wednesday so someone should have it.
What is a man?
Quote from flicky:
Quote from charleon:

That case was still there when I left on Wednesday so someone should have it.

Yeah, should have been at one of the tables in front of the projectorscreen in the practice rooms. I'd very much like it back as ESA brought my BBCP hypelevels to the max Tongue
Infinite Combo
Don't think your copy was ever used.
but yeah I saw it the day before I left.
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
I have two Xbox 360 controllers in my case and only brought one, so the other one probably belongs to Nikneim.  Sorry!  I can mail it to you or buy you a new one, whichever you prefer.
I lost a microsoft mouse (pretty standard model) near the Dreamhack PC's at the entrance.
I also put my keyboard there, but that one was still there.
Quote from RoboSparkle:
I have two Xbox 360 controllers in my case and only brought one, so the other one probably belongs to Nikneim.  Sorry!  I can mail it to you or buy you a new one, whichever you prefer.

It's ok! It's good to know that someone didn't take it on purpose Cheesy I really should've labeled it, so I do blame myself. I can take the existing one back, no reason to buy a new one. (Except if it's hard to mail, then we can think about alternatives)
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Yeah I should have labelled mine too.  Oh well.  PM me your address and I'll get it shipped over.
Iha paska
I think my razer death adder got lost somewhere.  It's the newer model, glows green instead of blue when it's on.
Oh yeah, I thought I forgot that thing, but not really forgetting it, just thinking that I've packed it away as it was in such a place that no one would actually move it to a different place on the last day.
That USB D-Link WLAN 'Extender' is mine which I used for my tower PC during the last few days.
Totally rad
I somehow ended up with someone else's Xbox 360 controller. I'm not sure what the connector is for, but it's not a USB one.

At the same time, I don't have my wired 360 controller. Probably an accidental switch with someone, I guess?
I took home a copy of Lands of Lore II for PC as I assumed it belonged to Cruxit and he had forgotten it, turns out it wasn't his though.

So apologies to whoevers game it was, if you message me here then I can mail it to you asap.