--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Smörgåsbord
We are coming early Friday morning! Cheesy
Hockey enthusiast
About 20 days left and I can feel the excitement starting to move through my body.

Special requests for games? I've got most console so you won't need to bring them. But carts/dics/controllers wouldn't hurt!
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
I'll be bringing the games I intend to play @ RealESA (save Goof Troop, you've got enough copies of that one, right? Wink ). I also think I'll bring my NTSC-U-PS2 slim, just to be on the safe side.
I'm debating with myself whether to bring (PAL) Mariokart64, DK64, MarioTennis, ExtremeG, and similar racing/contest games. Request, if you want them Wink
$15 per rant/allegory
Do you have a Wii-U.

Also Timpz, there will be 5 or 6 of us. So that you know what you might be getting yourself in for.
I plan on going from Thursday afternoon/evening until Sunday afternoon/evening. I don't think I have anything interesting to bring tho.
Is it all filled up?
twitch.tv/OC1_
I've booked trains so I'll arrive on friday at 7 pm and leave on sunday at 5 pm. I have a work trip scheduled earlier that week, so can't come sooner than friday. Still hyped though!
What is a man?
I'm Semi-confirmed haha, next week is moving week, and I got confirmed that i can have at least 2 Vacationdays minimum depending on workload, thing is I might have to use one of those packing as well. I think for sure though that I will come! oh Thursday or Friday evening though, I will know on wednesday
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
I've arrived on-site. TVs have been moved to the venue. GeT rEaDy To  H y P e !
Smörgåsbord
Yey! Cheesy