Sad
<- 1234567
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
~
not sure at what time code, i might check it myself, but i believe KirbyMastah's brother's first commentary

"hey, let me know next time you're gonna die, i wanna watch"
I wanna say the whole gimmick race as a highlight but that might be too long....
Quote from tekkie:
not sure at what time code, i might check it myself, but i believe KirbyMastah's brother's first commentary

"hey, let me know next time you're gonna die, i wanna watch"

I don't even know which video this is for. :p

Quote from DarkAries:
I wanna say the whole gimmick race as a highlight but that might be too long....

Not necessarily.
HELLO!
His name is BOXFAT.
The TrUest of Shades
For those who haven't seen this

http://www.icpsupport.org/fund_current.shtml

I though it was pretty cool to get the shout out on the website. Here is hopes for "Itching to get Faster 2014"
Great! I liked the marathon. There were a lot of entertaining runs.
I wanted to rewatch some vods and turns out the broadcasts weren't saved....did anybody archive them?
I have no idea what happened. I remember being told before I crashed out that the VODs were saved but obviously some of them decided not to. I can message Twitch about it but I think it might be a bit late now to do so.
0-10
I tried to, but I couldn't find the option for them. The only videos remaining are ones that had highlights made out of.
Edit history:
iMysty: 2013-05-04 04:07:15 pm
That's a shame. Shall I message Twitch?

Edit: Also, all the prizes have been sent and people should receive them in the next couple weeks :>
0-10
Can't hurt to try, just don't hold out hope.