Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Duke Nukem Forever (Any %) (Single Segment) (Piece of Cake)

Verifier Responses

Quote from HoboWithaShotgun:
Overall it's a good run with lots of neat tricks and skips. The main problem I have with this run is the number of mistakes. There's fortunately not a lot, but more than I would have hoped for. You know, I'll put this as a weak accept, but an accept none the less. This is a very difficult game to run (at least from what I saw) and the runner put a lot of effort into the run.

Quote:
It's a solid run. A couple of bigger mistakes here and there but that's not unexpected. Cool skips as well, especially Ghost Town was nicely skipped, barrel stacking! Smiley
The runner plays fast and aggressively, it's a good run, accepted.

Quote from Tezur0:
Very nice run, despite mistakes which were made. Runner knows the game very well,from what I can see.Cool strats in some fights (my favourite was around 25:xx).
Barrel skips are OP, the whole Truck part was kind of impressing, despite few times, when runner falls off.
Isn't really hearttaking run, but I liked it.
A/V fine, had some drops, but I guess on my side (around 45 minutes in game).
Accepted.
Hail to the king, baby.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'DumDumDugan'!
Thread title:  
Wake up and be awesome
Nice job DumDumDugan, I guess I was a bit too harsh with my verdict, but hey, an accept is an accept
Thanks! I didn't expect this run to be accepted, but I'm very glad it was.
Why not? That was a good run.
Hope for more sequence breaks in DNF.
Congrats, Wink
Edit history:
TheVoid: 2014-05-11 01:43:07 am
You thought it wouldn' t be accepted? Well, you can always try to make an even better run Wink