Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Ducktales Remastered (Any %) (Single Segment) (ntscus) (wiiu) (Extreme)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Short response: God Damn.

Longer (relatively) response: This is an incredible run. He nails a lot of the tiny tricks, and gets randomness to cooperate very frequently. Only significant time loss that wasn't out of his control was the rat fight. And he seemed to play it safe on the second to last screen of the Amazon, which I guess is okay because the alternative would be fighting the boss with one health.

This run is amazing. Accept it.

Quote:
Ok, I managed to struggle through the buffering.

A/V: Pretty much as good as it gets, 1080p at its finest.
No cheating confirmed.
Run quality: Holy Moly this run is amazing! (especially after watching the easy run that was submitted)
I think I only saw 2 unintentional hits. His pacing and timing are amazing to watch, he's increadibly balsy in some sections. The bossfights increased my heartrate (Dat Moon Rat).
I'll just cut it short and say:

ACCEPT ACCEPT ACCEPT

Quote from Ahee:
A/V quality is good, no cheating detected.

Game play is amazing and rng is really good. Easy accept for me.

Quote from karavalenge:
An absolutely amazing run, there is no doubt to the quality of the speedrunner in question.

Excellent A/V
No cheating seen
Excellent luck in the RNG sections, like the plane battle.
There were a few mistakes in some boss fights, but those only lost seconds at most.

Ingame time was 31:11
(Run time was 34:43)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Robbin 'Timber' Tapper!
Thread title:  
Loads of thanks to the verifiers. It feels wonderful to get this run accepted.

The only thing I felt bad about when submitting this run was that the Mine Glitch was on the slower side. It was actually a bit slower than I normally accept myself. But as the run went on I accepted that loss, since I feel the game play on most parts was extremely optimized myself. I'm really happy it was good enough for the verifiers to accept it.

Verifier 1: In all runs I've made after this one, I normally enter Amazon boss with one heart. I seem to be able to get out almost the same pattern every time, if just hitting him at the same points in his cycles, and also avoid getting hit.

Verifier 2: Yes, the Moon Rat is actually the boss that is the hardest for me to avoid dying on (and not miss quick kill). Unfortunately a few seconds were lost there.

I think that this run can be improved 15 seconds (without new tricks discovered), where a perfect (and very unlikely to execute) Mine Glitch can save up to ten seconds and the rest is optimizations. The sad part is that I've been having some eye problems lately when playing, due to extreme focusing on the Mine Glitch, and my eyes having problems with focusing in general, so I fear I might have to give up this category.
By the way, is it possible for me to create subtitles commentaries and have them attached (or at least linked to) on the video page once this run gets up?
Fucking Weeaboo
Subtitles have been done for runs before (I did for my Rondo of Blood runs). Just put together a .sub file and nate can put it in the video.
Yes, a cucco riding the ground.
Nice run. It seemed pretty optimized throughout. I especially liked the route in the Himalayas.