Smiley
Sad
<- 1234 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Are submissions still open for this event?
Quote from Orcastraw:
Are submissions still open for this event?

no
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
Sorry you missed them Orcastraw! I'll update the first post to reflect it
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
Hey guys, sorry for slackin' ass on getting a schedule mocked up - I'm gonna try my best to have it done by the end of the month. It won't be concrete until after the summer marathon season, but it'll give you an idea of what games you will be doing!
Edit history:
ConHuevos: 2015-04-21 03:38:02 am
ConHuevos: 2015-04-19 04:24:59 pm
ConHuevos: 2015-04-19 03:21:34 pm
ConHuevos: 2015-04-19 03:18:45 pm
ConHuevos: 2015-04-19 03:17:45 pm
Ciento Dos Huevos
I want to make some changes to my submission. All my time estimates are very conservative and doubt they'd ever go over that.  I may or may not have time for Ghouls N Ghosts, just haven't taken time to learn it so here is what I'd like to have my submission revised to:

Runner:  Pasky

www.twitch.tv/Pasky

Game 1:  Alien Soldier [Megadrive] Any% (Super Hard Difficulty)

Saving A-Earth in 2015 yo. 

Estimate:  30 minutes

Game 2:  Cadash [Arcade] (Ninja)

Hella fun old school Taito game.  Has a bit of a grind session for 4-5 minutes but mostly a lot of action and moving quickly.

Estimate:  35 minutes

Game 3: Undercover Cops [Arcade] (Hard Difficulty/Rosa)

A 1CC (One credit clear) run.  Really nice beat-em up by the same creators of Metal Slug (Nazca).  Fast paced.  It seems to be famous for its beautiful sprite work, amazing music and difficulty to clear on one credit.

Estimate:  32 Minutes

Game 4: Sunset Riders [Arcade] (4P Co-op run!)

Need I say more?

Estimate:  Less than 30 minutes (Unsure, but certainly shorter than 30 minutes, being conservative).

Game 5:  Ghouls N' Ghosts [Arcade] (Hardest Difficulty)

I would love to offer this tentatively.  I may or may not have time to learn it but would like to keep it on the table.

Estimate 25 Minutes.
It turns out that i'm not going to be able to make it. I'm starting a new job in a couple weeks and won't be able to get any vacation for the first 6 months. I'm really sorry about this, especially to anyone that got their run rejected instead of mine. I'm still going to try for AGDQ in January.
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
Undecided Bummer man, but congrats on the job!
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
Alright everyone, here is a list of the games that have made it in for each runner. The legend for colors is in the top right. I will make the actual schedule after SGDQ and when I have confirmed arrival dates with all the runners. Please let me know if you have any questions about anything - look forward to watching your practice streams thumbsup

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12updrN9dOUHC9sAMRnW5EeizdZf6jYfpc1bbVNpUofc/edit?usp=sharing
Very Thanks..!!
Congrats on the new job LCC! Sad we won't get to see you though. Sad
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
Alright everyone, we got a little something fun from my buddy Lithuid. Not everyone's got customized, but I also have a blank one if you'd like to make your own. You can put these on your Twitch page to promote the event!

Name tags

I'll be putting together some info on game hours and things of that nature once I get back home, so we have an idea of how long the stream will run everyday. Schedule will be released after I get more info from runners and after SGDQ. Contact me if you guys have any questions or concerns
Dapper as fuck.
Dude I'm super hyped for this.
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
Awesome Philo! After SGDQ things will really start ramping up.

Also, if you put a name tag on your profile I'm sorry but we changed them! I noticed I forgot to put the stream on there, so it got added. Same album, new images!
Very Thanks..!!
Oh my god those name tags are amazing. I love the little heart on mine! ^_____^
Edit history:
Deuceler: 2015-05-07 01:33:09 pm
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
Good news everyone! I had mentioned previously my job schedule may be changing along with dates for the meetup. Confirmed today, dates will remain October 15-18th!

On a side note if any of you are attending SGDQ I'll be there for the entire week, would be nice to meet you there!
Dapper as fuck.
I'll be there the whole week too Deuce. 
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
Been pretty busy with lots of my own speed running things, but I'll be putting together a mock schedule based upon the current runs / runners. I'm assuming there will be some drops here and there once the time comes, but we'll deal with it when that comes.
Very Thanks..!!
It's all about that SMB2 though
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
Alright everyone !!! Here is the tentative schedule for this years event!

Schedule

PLEASE let me know when you buy your tickets and what time you will be flying in. If you can fly in Wednesday that would be preferred, but make sure to add me on Skype and we can discuss things further!
Very Thanks..!!
Bought my tickets! Cheesy

Also this is going to be SO HYPE.
Can I get a limo to the event with all the Twitchbux you're making? Thanks
Dapper as fuck.
Send the private jet, I don't want to buy a ticket Wink
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
You guys are ruining all my surprises. Raptor it's a helicopter, don't know how many times I need to mention it. Neerrm, I'll have to talk to my butler and see if he's available before your runs
the hype is real!
Ciento Dos Huevos
Shut up nerd.
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
So, after SGDQ I'll be contacting everyone and verifying flight dates and times. If you need any information about that please message me.  Would like to get things worked out as soon as possible!