--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Deathspank () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'retailescapeartist'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Deathspank () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/deathspank-20200829/Deathspank%20World%20Record.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Formerly known as Skullboy
A/V is fine. No cheating detected.

I'm not familiar with this game but this run looks pretty well done and is at the top of the leaderboard. There is a nasty death partway through the run but it looks like it didn't lose too much time. I wonder if that death is common in runs. I timed the run using SDA timing and got something in the upper 1:13:00's but I stopped the timer once by accident, thinking that control ended after Lord Frong died so I might be a bit off. I think character control starts at the end of the kill em all cutscene at the start. I could be wrong.

I accept this run.
Decision posted.
there was another person that runs this on the speedrunning site and was going by his rules since there wasn't a run of it beforehand.  i thought starting when you hit begin and ending when you see the explosion was a pretty good rule.  Also, working on getting the proper recording for a recent run i did on twitch with a time of 1hr 9 minutes 59 seconds. I know you guys don't accept the timer on the screen with my camera and commentary all on one audio track. I'll be working on running it again and recording that at sometime. Yes, sometimes deaths are a apart of the run. After a while i believe the time will come down to getting the right weapons to drop at the right time. In my newer runs I'll try and go for the chest by the witch in hopes of the fire axe. I'll also go around the slime pit to avoid the bigger slime locking the crystal.
In case you were wondering how to create a second audio track with just game sounds, here's a simple guide.