Dead Space 2 (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Hardcore]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Jehuty'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Dead Space 2 (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Hardcore]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/deadspace2-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Edit history:
Soliduz Znake: 2015-08-12 04:27:32 am
Soliduz Znake: 2015-08-12 04:27:12 am
will download the file and be back to verify it.
edit:
A/V: good
cheating: none
compared to the previous run on site it's faster by 1 minute. nice improvised strats such as at 31:15 skipped the entire fight with the stalkers or as I like to call them necromorph bulls. effective use of the line gun destroying the pods as well the necromorphs at 1:02:09. for hall room at 1:07:00 the runner could have ignored the pack necros and out run them going around wait for the doors to open instead of triggering more enemies wasting ammo on them. final boss fight really went well. nearly a flawless run, few minor nuisance by the enemies like pukers that slow you down as expected especially playing on Hardcore difficulty. easily Accept
Edit history:
Judgy: 2015-08-12 04:32:51 am
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Good
Cheating: None
Game-play: I don't have any real knowledge of this game, I know of it but have never played it. However from what I can see the run looks very good, the route seems to be very optimal and shit gets done. as Soliduz said there are a few slow downs due to enemies but nothing major. solid improvement.

Accept
A/V: Good
Cheating: None

There's maybe 20 seconds of hang-ups in the entire 2 hours, most of it probably unavoidable.  Nearly perfect aim and spawn camping the whole way, and that instant dismember/impale combo never gets old.

Accept
Decision posted.
Edit history:
Jehuty: 2015-08-25 08:28:40 pm
Jehuty: 2015-08-25 08:28:30 pm
woohuu! thumbsup
thanks to all -guys!