--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Dead Rising 3 (pal) (xbone) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Reject

Reason: Canceling as this was a premature submission, apparently. The runner intended to provide an improved video but never did so.

https://queue.speeddemosarchive.com/verificationfiles/1275/

This run will be available for a month. After that these link(s) will no longer work.
Thread title:  
Run Information

Dead Rising 3 (pal) (xbone) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/deadrising3-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by March 6, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
As far as I can see, the video in this one is identical to the other submission of the same game.
Oh, crap, that was reported to us. We'll get it squared away asap.
Dead Rising 3 Speed Runner
Thanks, also I'm just writing up a quick report of where I went wrong and places I can save time, may take a day or two due to work.
This run does have the correct video now, and it is distinct from the other Dead Rising 3 run, so please give it some attention when you all can. Thanks!
The Dork Knight himself.
Is this really the right video? Going by the kill count in this video compared to a run found here indicates that this is an older run. Also, that youtube run is the current record posted on the leaderboards found here.
This is not Vanity_Smoke's run. This is a PAL run submitted by a different runner.
Edit history:
honorableJay: 2015-03-02 10:00:30 pm
honorableJay: 2015-03-02 09:50:27 pm
The Dork Knight himself.
Ah ok, sorry bout the confusion.

Speaking of PAL, what are the gameplay differences between NTSC and PAL for this game? Going by the gameplay and video stats, it seems to be the same resolution and framerate as NTSC, and going by other videos of the game it appears to play at the same speed. Would classifying this as a PAL game even be valid in this case?

***Edit***
Looks like the video file was not updated. I just compared the video linked above (named deadrising3-v_HQ.mp4) with Vanity_Smoke's older record on youtube and found it to be the same video.
Oh, well, that's fun. We'll resolve it, I guess this one's on hold until then.
Decision posted.