--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Flip: 2013-08-18 10:38:12 pm
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/DashGalaxy.html

Dash Galaxy in the Alien Asylum (Any %) (Single Segment)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Adam 'KHANanaphone' Ferguson!
Thread title:  
1-Up!
Run Information

Dash Galaxy in the Alien Asylum (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/dashgalaxy/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Aug. 5, 2013.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Not a walrus
A/V fine, at least as much as it can be for this game. Didn't spot any cheating but I haven't played this game so I'm hardly an authority.

The run takes an early, slight lead, and doesn't let go of it, ever. By the time it's done it's almost thirty seconds faster than the old run. Looks like mostly better movement and a couple of strat changes.

For as short as this run is I seriously could not wait for it to end.

Accept.
Edit history:
MURPHAGATOR!: 2013-07-22 11:03:21 pm
Terraffirmative!
Accept.

Seriously, this is a great run and improves an existing run in every way.
The Great Farming Empire
Audio Quality: Good
Video Quality: Good

I haven't seen the previous run, but this run seems to be quite optimized. So I'll go ahead and give it an accept.
raising the stakes on being bad!
A/V quality: good
Cheating: none detected
Time: roughly 6:23 (about 30 seconds faster then the currently hosed run)( not 100% on this time as I have not personally played this game)
Interesting game.
Checked the current run for reference and this run seems very solid in execution.
Not much to say other then it improves on the previous run in most ways I can tell.

ACCEPT IT
Edit history:
AlecK47: 2013-08-02 01:55:46 pm
Don't really have anything to add, but the run and A/V quality look good to me (with appropriate caveats in the latter case), and it's a significant improvement.  Accept
D:
In addition to what has already been said regarding the play quality, this run features an increase in the amount of time the suicide button is used to make a loud noise and irritate the viewer.  I therefore recommend accepting it post-haste.
Arbitrary forum emu
I'll just add to the wave of acceptance.

Much like the runner, I wish I'd known about the easier method of doing the one-block long jumps when I verified previous runs. Tongue

Solid run, accept.
1-Up!
Decision posted.
Fiiive
Quote from UraniumAnchor:
A/V fine, at least as much as it can be for this game. Didn't spot any cheating but I haven't played this game so I'm hardly an authority.

The run takes an early, slight lead, and doesn't let go of it, ever. By the time it's done it's almost thirty seconds faster than the old run. Looks like mostly better movement and a couple of strat changes.

For as short as this run is I seriously could not wait for it to end.

Accept.

I agree, the ending song is my favorite part too.