Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Ghoul02: 2016-01-20 02:30:18 am
Ghoul02: 2016-01-05 02:30:46 am
Ghoul02: 2015-12-29 10:51:13 pm
Ghoul02: 2015-12-21 01:46:09 pm
Ghoul02: 2015-12-21 10:57:12 am
www.twitch.tv/ghoul02
Main Thread: https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/dallas_area_speedrunning_event_target_date_%E2%80%93_april_2016.html

This thread is for game submissions only - please direct all other questions to the main thread

I will be reviewing all of these personally and in depth, and will look for feedback from the event streamer and the venue, as well as others if I feel that I either do not have a grasp on the game. If there is an issue with this setup, please let me know and I will work to find a formal committee. If, at any point in the process, you have questions, please feel free to contact me, either via Twitter (@Ghoul02), Twitch PM, Forum PMs, etc.

Submissions will run from now until January12th at 11:59 Central. At that time, I will no longer consider any runs submitted. You can edit your submission at any point until then, although I recommend letting me know in some form that you made an edit.

Guidelines (what we're looking for):
Length - This event will be a weekend at the longest, running from when the venue opens to when it closes. That means that at most, there are 24 hours of speedruns we can fit into the marathon. Games that are longer than 2 hours will need a compelling case to be put in.
Runners - I'd like to work as many runners in as possible in the time I have. Therefore, I will try to keep the number of runs to 1 or 2 per person, although this will be reevaluated on a case by case basis. Also understand that it is unlikely that I will be able to work everybody in if there is lots of interest.
Entertainment - Is your game a fun watch to people that have played it? Is it fun to watch period? These will be major determining factors as to which games get through.
Game Reknown - Have people heard of your game? Do they have fond memories of it?
Donation Incentives - Are there any? Can we get creative to make them work, even if they might seem to not work otherwise?

As far as hardware goes, I have almost all of the equipment we will need to stream on any console. I do recommend that you bring your own however. PC runners will need to be talked to on a case by case basis, but it is likely that the PC used will need to be brought as a laptop or I will have to use my desktop, which would then be captured via HDMI. I will reach out to discuss with any people that I see having an issue. You are responsible for any equipment outside of these, including a copy of the game, controller, or console if the game is a digital version.

Races will need to be discussed with the event streamer - I cannot say if they will or will not be done at this point in time. Feel free to submit and we will make them happen if we can.

Lastly, since this is a smaller scale marathon, I would like to know if you are traveling from the DFW area, within Texas or out of state. This will not be a huge thing, but I would like to have the data to better accommodate everybody.

Your submission form should include the following:
1 header, as shown below
1 submission for each game, as shown below.
No more than 5 games and 10 total categories. Any combination of games and categories can be used.

The header should follow this format:

Name -  Can be your online handle or real name, doesn't really matter.
Travel - DFW, Texas, Out of State
Twitch - Do you stream? Link it here
Youtube - If preferred to Twitch, can be used.
Twitter - If applicable
Preferred method of contact - Twitter, Twitch, Email, Skype or SDA Forum. If you do not respond I will be forced to cut your run. Please check the option here regularly that you list - Failure to respond could result in your run not making it into the marathon

Each game submission should include the following
Game - What is the name of your game
Category - Any%, 100%, etc.
Console - What are you going to play the game on (not the original hardware)?
Estimate - What is a time that you expect to be able to complete the full run in, given bad marathon luck and average play. You should not be over estimate on your runs.
Details - Sell me on your game in 500 words or less. Direct me to highlights of the run, tell me what the viewer should see, and be honest. What are problems that may come up, how bad are they. Please do not make me dig to find them.
Video link - This isn't required but it's so recommended that I do not see myself taking a run without some kind of video proof. I need to have confidence that the run will be completed in the time alotted.

Good luck everybody and I look forward to working with you all! Feel free to ask any questions you may have as well. Thank you!
Thread title:  
Edit history:
duckfist: 2015-12-22 06:59:35 am
happy Texas happy

Name -  duckfist
Travel - Fort Worth, TX
Twitch - twitch.tv/duckfist
Twitter - @regularduck
Preferred method of contact - Twitter

Game - Mega Man 2
Category - Normal vs. Difficult (bid war, or just an incentive for difficult mode)
Console - NES, Famicom if Difficult Mode (I will supply the Fami, A/V multi-out with composite)
Estimate - 0:40:00
Details - The most well known Mega Man game, lots of interesting techniques and glitches.
Video link - http://www.twitch.tv/duckfist/v/26178627

Game - Super Mario Bros. 3
Category - any% no wrong warp
Console - NES
Estimate - 0:15:00
Details - The best 2D Mario, the original TAS of this helped ignite the speedrunning scene.
Video link - http://www.twitch.tv/duckfist/c/6603405

Game - Ninja Gaiden
Category - any%, donation incentive for Sword Only
Console - NES
Estimate - 0:20:00
Details - Started the Ninja Gaiden series, this is a tough platformer known for its difficulty and high learning curve.
Video link - http://www.twitch.tv/duckfist/c/2396615
www.twitch.tv/ghoul02
Haha to clarify, real name wasn't necessarily what I meant by name, just had it in case people's SDA accounts were not their current tag. I'll update in just a bit.
Name -  Esper_Ramuh
Travel - Fort Worth, TX
Twitch - twitch.tv/esper_ramuh
Twitter - @esper_ramuh

Game - Beavis & Butt-head
Category - Any%
Console - SNES
Estimate - 0:30:00
Details - Lots of pattern memorization and enemy intensive throughout all the levels. Precise movement and maintaining health is critical during this run. Uses both characters for optimized time saves.
Video link - http://www.twitch.tv/esper_ramuh/v/19971073 This was my AGDQ 2016 submission video, I plan to update it since a few things were found in the run since then.
Edit history:
Azurinel: 2015-12-21 05:17:55 pm
Name -  Azurinel
Travel - Texas
Twitch - twitch.tv/azurinel
Youtube - youtube.com/elementsmoviemaker
Preferred method of contact - SDA Forum

Game - Eternal Daughter
Category - Any% or 100%
Console - PC
Estimate - Any% - 30 minutes; 100% - 45 minutes
Details - This game is everything a speedrun should be. I constantly do something to progress through the game quickly, whether it be movement techs, glitched attacks, out of bounds, large skips, save warps; each of which takes requires a high level of consistency due to their difficulty. Any% and 100% differ after about 19 minutes, and any% only lasts about 5 more. Any% is more intense after the split, while 100% is just broken. I'm probably the only runner of this game in the world. Incentives include: music choice, easter eggs, credits (5 minutes), input display, and any% vs 100%. Negatives: will lose a lot of time if in-game music is used (great soundtracks can be used but they won't be synced to the game), the game doesn't play well with some other programs (just have streaming software and game running on the PC, it will work great).
Video link - Any%  and 100%

Note: If not enough of the event is filled, I may decide it isn't worth going.
Edit history:
kirbymastah: 2016-01-11 09:13:59 am
kirbymastah: 2015-12-21 07:51:53 pm
kirbymastah: 2015-12-21 05:26:25 pm
kirbymastah: 2015-12-21 05:26:09 pm
kirbymastah: 2015-12-21 05:23:48 pm
<(^_^)>
This being a shorter marathon, I decided to just offer the entire sonic advance series since they're all relatively short, and not offer anything else over an hour. General preference is 3>2>1 but you use your best judgement. Or you can just let me run all three

Name - Kirbymastah
Travel - Out of State, flying from somewhere super cold to somewhere super warm
Twitch - twitch.tv/kirbymastah
Youtube - youtube.com/kirbymastah1991
Twitter - @kirbymastah
Preferred method of contact - SDA/twitter

Game - Sonic Advance
Category - Any% (Sonic/Tails/Knux/Amy)
Console - Gamecube (GBA Player)
Estimate - 0:25:00
Details - Bid war between 4 characters. Fast 2d sonic game. Out of the advance series, it plays the most like the genesis games. A few skips to spice things up but it's mostly understanding physics and executing it. Half the bosses have a lot of luck though. All characters have different abilities to make them pretty unique from each other. While this is the shortest advance game, it's also the simplest for better & worse. This game has the advantage that it has a simple solid donation incentive.
Video - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3pBMjeS6rYhoyxWzqkPAqQeUM7jexILl - I don't have a full run video for all 4 characters, but it'd basically look like these IL playlists (but less optimized of course). Example of me being able to do a full run for Amy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx3EpYvc0bM

Game - Sonic Advance 2
Category - Any% (Sonic)
Details - The fastest 2d sonic game of the advance series (and possibly of all 2d sonics). This game introduces the boost-mode mechanic, and the strategies revolve around maintaining boost mode via using Sonic's Air Dash. Boss strategies are also super impressive when nailed. While this is the fastest/flashiest advance game, it's also the most punishing for marathons because of its reliance on boost mode, and some bosses being super dumb. Also has the least variety of the three games, since non-sonic characters are too similar/boring/slow.
Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIWcEoziwto - personal best. Improvable but I'm reasonably happy with this for now.

Game - Sonic Advance 3
Category - All Stages
Estimate - 0:50:00
Details - The last of the advance series, which has the team mechanic. This category clears every stage & boss using time trial mode and in-game time. Because the file is already cleared, this lets me use any of the 20 teams to clear the levels quickly. About 15 of the 20 teams are used, making this the most varied speedrun out of the three advance games. This also has the very complex tag action mechanic that varies depending on the team. However, this is the longest of the three games.
Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePaf2H5AQvs - personal best. Also improvable but it's not too bad.
I'm a chuckster!
Name - Anees
Travel - DFW
Twitch, Twitter, Youtube - aneeslol
Preferred contact - Twitter/Skype

Game - Jet Set Radio
Category - Any%
Console - PC
Estimate - 0:45:00
Details - Fast paced, very fluid 3d platformer. Beyond the speedrun there's plenty of nonsense in the game to laugh at and it has a really good soundtrack. You can edit the game files to have custom graffiti, so there's potential for bidding wars on what graffiti to use. A possible issue would be that the game sometimes crashes when you complete certain levels, but that can be worked around by having some backup save files.
Video - http://www.twitch.tv/aneeslol/c/5982433
Edit history:
zer0mavrick: 2015-12-22 09:18:23 am
zer0mavrick: 2015-12-22 08:55:12 am
zer0mavrick: 2015-12-22 08:53:18 am
zer0mavrick: 2015-12-22 08:43:15 am
Name -  Zer0mavrick
Travel - Texas/Houston
Twitch - twitch.tv/zer0mavrick
Youtube - youtube.com/igottehgoodstuffz
Twitter- zer0mavrick
Preferred method of contact - Twitter/Twitch

Game - Super Mario World
Category - No StarWorld or 11 Exit NMG
Console - SNES
Estimate - No Starworld: Worst case it takes about 37 to 38 minutes (PB 34:49 WR is like 33 minutes) 11 Exit: Max time 12 (PB 10:50 WR is like 10:47)
Details - Iv'e ran SMW for a while and it's obviously a favorite of most that played the SNES. It's a fun game to pick up and easy to learn.. just hard to master. There are not really any donation incentives that I can think of doing. No Star World is basically the opposite of 11 exit. You don't take the starworld. It involves a couple of hyped glitches (One will kill you if not done right), and has a lot of precise strategies to get through quickly...  It leaves you on the edge of your seat. 11 Exit NMG is just taking the starworld. It's much faster and involves really only one glitch. It's a hype category and really doesn't take as long as No Starworld.
Video link - No starworld: http://www.twitch.tv/zer0mavrick/v/7804662 11 Exit NMG: http://www.twitch.tv/zer0mavrick/v/15312656
Name -  ZELLLOOO
Travel - DFW
Twitch - twitch.tv/zelllooo
Youtube - youtube.com/MoreFlesh
Preferred method of contact - Skype (zelllooo) / SDA Forum

Game - Doom 64
Category - Be Gentle (possible incentive for Watch Me Die)
Console - N64
Estimate - 40:00 (Be Gentle), 1:20:00 (Watch Me Die)
Details - Extremely fast paced FPS from a popular series, the neutral stick reset allows the player to take advantage of the movement coding and move roughly twice as fast than normal. This allows plenty of fast action and skips via skipping floor triggers, grabbing keys through walls, and making unintended jumps across wide pits. Be Gentle follows the style of PC Doom games with a balance of movement and combat while Watch Me Die is much more brutal and combat-focused and would make an excellent donation incentive.
Video - Be Gentle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94mM5CsCzUM
No video for Watch Me Die yet but I have a 1:04:46 in RTA with a death and am constantly working on a deathless run.

Game - Descent
Category - Trainee
Console - PC
Estimate - 0:50:00
Details - Incredibly technical FPS with six degrees of freedom in movement, trichording by moving in every axis at specific angles allows for some fast movement as I blaze my way through the PTMC mines. No major skips or glitches, just quick action and combat with some very interesting strats for Reactor quick kills and deathwarps to abuse the feature of all equipment dropping on death to reduce backtracking.
Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPb8YJPJ9uU
Name – Tricourage
Twitch – twitch.tv/tricourage
Twitter – twitter.com/tricourage
Preferred method of contact – Twitter

Game – Splatoon
Category – Any%
Console – Wii U
Estimate – 1 hour
Details – Third person/squid shooter for the Wii U. The run is fairly fast paced and doesn’t slow down much after the opening tutorial. Most of the run revolves around simple fast movement through levels, but there are a few glitches and tricks mixed in to keep things interesting. For example, we entirely skip world 4 by doing two precise jumps, and we somewhat abruptly end the world 2 octoling (3rd level in the world for those curious) level thanks to a glitch. Even the final boss, which takes around 8 minutes, now has rapid fire glitching and somewhat difficult cycle skips to keep it entertaining.
Video - http://www.twitch.tv/tricourage/v/20148994
Edit history:
iongravirei: 2015-12-27 05:37:57 pm
Good morning!
Name -  ion
Travel - Texas
Twitch - twitch.tv/iongravirei
Youtube - youtube.com/ion12
Twitter - @iongravirei

Game - Mega Man 7
Category - Any%
Console - SNES
Estimate - 50 mins
Details - Original mega man with great SNES-powered visuals and music. Most of the weapons are very useful, meaning each new stage brings a lot to the table. The game is well polished, but there's a few funny, and quick, things that can be abused. The ones of note are zipping and instantly killing bosses.
Video link -

Game – Ape Escape 2
Category – Any%
Console – PS2
Estimate – 1 hour
Details – A platformer with so much freedom, the first level features the statue of liberty. The goal is to catch the monkeys that you accidentally let free, and you're well-equipped to do so. By taking advantage of how the game handles momentum, things rarely slow down.  It's often more worthwhile to charge straight at the apes, but sometimes they're hidden behind walls. Thankfully, the slingshot and hula hoop allow for flight and wall clipping.
Video - http://www.twitch.tv/iongravirei/c/6678723
www.twitch.tv/ghoul02
Lots of great submissions so far - Can't wait to see them all.

Wanted to say that I'm going to extend the deadline a bit to January 12th - I didn't mean to make submissions end inside of AGDQ, which is really not good for... anybody haha.
I just realized this marathon is both Saturday and Sunday, so I'll submit this, but I can only do Sunday:

Name -  Dessyreqt
Travel - Hurst, TX (DFW)
Twitch - twitch.tv/dessyreqt
Twitter - @David_Carroll
Preferred method of contact - Twitch

Each game submission should include the following
Game - Super Metroid
Category - 100%
Console - SNES
Estimate - 1:35:00
Details - What's a marathon without Super Metroid?
Video link -

Game - Super Ninja-Kun
Category - any%
Console - SNES
Estimate - 30:00
Details - A short, cute platformer that was run by romscout & duckfist at SGDQ 2013. Estimate is extremely conservate. I am offering this as either a 1P run or a 2P co-op (if Duckfist in interested in reprising.)
Name -  Caneras
Travel - Fort Worth, TX
Twitch - twitch.tv/canerassc
Twitter - @canerassc
Preferred method of contact - Twitter or email (canerassc@gmail.com)

Game - Jet Force Gemini
Category - any%, 100% (100% can be donation incentive. Toggling Rainbow Blood or Jet Force Kids can also be a donation incentive)
Console - N64 - J
Estimate - 3:45:00, 4:25:00 for 100%
Details - Action-packed shooter oriented around clearing rooms of enemies as quickly as possible
Video link -
Edit history:
Keaur: 2016-01-08 04:44:22 pm
ヾ(´▽` )ノ
Name -  Keaur
Travel - Central Texas
Twitch - twitch.tv/Keaur
Twitter - @keaurtv
Preferred method of contact - Email (Keaurtv@gmail.com) or if it's easier, Twitch.

Game - Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
Category - Any%
Console - Sega Genesis (I can provide everything)
Details - One of the most well known action platformers on the Sega Genesis.
Crazy looking bosses,awesome music, and tons of explosions are featured in this run.
Various wall clips, load manipulation, and difficult rapid-fire will be used.
The only safe thing I will be doing this run is giving myself 30 shurikens to start. This is in case of a death.
For this run, I'll be aiming lower than 26 minutes.

(Skip to 11:31 to begin)

Video link -
Name -  heero_fred
Travel - Out of State (from Mexico)
Twitch - twitch.tv/heero_fred
Twitter - @heero_fred

Game -The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Category - Any%
Console - GBA (I can bring my GameCube and Gameboy Player)
Estimate - 2:40:00
Details - Underrated 2D Zelda game
Video link -

Game - Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Category - Maxim Any%
Console - GBA
Estimate - 0:05:00
Details - Fast, and broken
Video link - video of my current PB using safe strats

Game - Pokepark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure
Category - Any%
Console - Wii
Estimate - 2:40:00
Details - One of the cutest games you will ever see.
Video link -  example of comentary in a marathon setting
Edit history:
Vaati: 2016-01-13 06:07:36 pm
Name -  Vaati
Travel - DFW
Twitch - Twitter.com/VaatiCate
Youtube - N/A
Twitter - VaatiCate

Game - Metroid Prime for the Nintendo Gamecube™
Category - Any%
Console - Nintendo Wii
Estimate - 1:45:00
Details - This game will knock your socks off. A childhood classic broken and shattered like your 3rd grade dreams of becoming a major league baseball player.
Tricks include: High speed and optimized movement through each and every room using the myriad of movement options this game has to offer. Demolishing epic boss fights within seconds of their introduction. Sequence breaking to obtain the most devastating items early on in the run. Precision based out of bounds exploration to obtain items early and skip otherwise unexplorable areas at the time. Great marathon run because of how mind blowing seemingly impossible execution is handled.
Problems to occur: Falling while out of bounds, or death. Fortunately there are save points right before dangerous parts of the run including harder boss fights and parts where out of bounds navigation is required. Worse case scenario I reload a save a lose anywhere between 1-5 minutes. Falling out of bounds is usually easily correctable but sometimes it's worth reloading a save.
Video Link: http://www.twitch.tv/vaaticate/v/34382292

Also, I just recently picked this game up, I am practicing every day and improving at a quick rate. My pb will be significantly faster by the time of the event. Late Saturday or early/midday Sunday would work best for me.
www.twitch.tv/ghoul02
Alright, so as a reminder, we have about 2 days left to submit. Lots of good options already - by my estimation, we have about 26 total hours of games with more to come (I haven't even thrown my own games down yet...). Get those in as soon as possible and I'll probably message some of you guys with questions as I get them. Big thanks to everybody who's submitted so far!
<(^_^)>
FYI, i edited my time estimate for sonic advance 3 from 0:45:00 to 0:50:00. After my AGDQ run, I realized that 45 minutes is really tight and I don't really want to go over. Shouldn't really matter much in the grand scheme of things, but just letting you know.
Edit history:
chuckles825: 2016-01-11 09:55:20 pm
Name - Chuckles825
Travel - Dallas, Texas
Twitch - twitch.tv/chuckles825
Youtube - youtube.com/chuckles825
Twitter - @chuckles_825
Preferred method of contact - Twitter/Skype (chuckles825)

I'll be working on all three of these games over the next couple of months. Estimates are somewhat generous and could be lowered by a couple minutes if needed.

Game - Crazy Taxi
Category - Crazy Box NG, Crazy Box NG+
Console - Dreamcast (Don't worry I'll bring it)
Estimate - 0:20:00 for either
Details - Arcade racing game that's like nothing else. Good variety of movement options that allows you to take on 16 unique challenge levels. Recent changes to the run include updated routing/riskier movement, an oob glitch called barrier boost used in level 2-2,  and a new driver, Gena.  NG+ uses the Crazy Bike, which you unlock after first completing Crazy Box, for even faster/riskier play and would be a good donation incentive.
Video Link -

Game - Crazy Taxi 2
Category - Crazy Pyramid NG
Console - Dreamcast
Details -  Recently shown at AGDQ 2016, this game is much more difficult than the first. The added jump mechanic and vertical level design make for some tense sections of gameplay.
Video Link -

Game - Strider 2
Category - Hien Mode
Console - PS3/PSN ( I also have a PS1 disc, if that is easier for setup)
Details - Fun boss rush action platformer with some small skips, but the main focus is tight movement. Hien Mode is a sort of NG+ run. Hien lacks the ability to use overpowered, long range boost special attack, but has a devastating savage slash and boomerang shurikens to make up for it offering some different strategies compared to a normal All Stages run while still being the faster category.
Video Link - http://www.twitch.tv/chuckles825/v/29846873
Edit history:
JHobz: 2016-01-14 03:00:58 am
JHobz: 2016-01-12 12:30:40 am
Professional Race Slut
Name -  Spikevegeta
Travel - Out of State (from Arkansas)
Twitch - http://twitch.tv/bobross
Youtube - https://youtube.com/user/gamegrumps
Twitter - @ghoul02

Game - Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD
Category - Any% (Beginner)
Console - PS3
Estimate - 3:00:00
Details -
Pros:
* This run is insanely optimized, down to the last Shadow.
* Many bosses have very impressive strats that will blow the mind of any casual player.
* Very marathon safe
* Childhood classic that mixes the nostalgia of Disney and Final Fantasy.
* Gummi missions offer great chances for donation reading.
* Very different from the Proud run that was done at AGDQ 2016.
* Excellent race category.
Cons:
* A decent chunk of the game will look "too easy" to the casual audience due to early strength boosts (a large portion of this is also attributed to the fact that many viewers will have not played the Final Mix version and remember a tougher game)
* Hook's Ship: a ~30% chance to lose 0:50 (or ~70% chance to lose 1:30 if Atlantica incentive is met).
* Because the original version did not have cutscene skips, part of the nostalgia for viewers is cutscene-centric and we skip them in this version
* The preferred version is in Japanese. Japanese saves ~50s due to text.
Possible Donation Incentives:
* LV1 Sephiroth/Unknown
* Infinite Roll Glitch (IRG) showcase
* Rolling incentives for completing extra worlds (length for all: ~1h):
  - Olympus Colisseum (length: ~15m, cut-off: ~2h)
  - Atlantica (length: ~15m, cut-off: ~2h)
  - 100 Acre Wood (length: ~30m, cut-off: ~21m -- because we have to collect dalmations for this world, this incentive is cut-off much earlier)
Video link - (might include a reset in there; sorry, it won't let me edit the video)

Game - Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Category - NG+
Console - PS2
Estimate - 50:00
Details - Game looks insane in NG+; looks like you're playing in fast forward. Lots of really cool movement tech that is obvious to the viewer. Cons: I'm not as good at this game as Xem, and he ran it at AGDQ. I also could fail a trick for a while and lose a chunk of time, but the estimate includes that for the most part.
Video - http://www.twitch.tv/jhobz296/v/19365588
Name -  Abahbob
Travel - DFW
Twitch - http://twitch.tv/abahbob
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/abahbob
Twitter - @Abahbob
Preferred method of contact - Twitter/Skype (abahbob)

Game - Neopets: The Darkest Faerie
Category - Any%
Console - PS2
Estimate - 1:50:00
Details - Zelda-esque adventure game. Within the first minute, you clip out of bounds and skip the intro. Skips most of the running around and fetch quests by completing areas out of order.
Video link - http://www.twitch.tv/abahbob/c/5169895

I don't have a completed run with the newer strats that are both easier and save time, but 1:50 is a very generous estimate.
Name - Jetabb
Travel - Texas
Twitch - http://www.twitch.tv/jetabb
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/JT6436
Twitter - https://twitter.com/_Jetabb

Game - Super Mario World
Category - Any% - 11 Exit, No Major Glitches
Console - Super Nintendo / RetroDuo
Estimate - Approx. 15 mins.
Details - I’d imagine most people are familiar with Super Mario World. The Any% 11 Exit category is short, but provides plenty of entertainment value. SMW is fast-paced with some precise platforming. Losing the Cape after 2-1 can lead to some time loss, but still manageable. 11 Exit NMG is a great category to showcase a minimum route for completing the game and easily digestible among hardcore runners and casuals alike.
Video link - http://www.twitch.tv/jetabb/v/33741360
Edit history:
Ghoul02: 2016-01-12 01:12:53 pm
www.twitch.tv/ghoul02
Most of these are backups, but here's my own submission. Reminder that you have less than 12 hours now.

Name - Ghoul02
Travel - DFW
Twitch – twitch.tv/ghoul02
Twitter - @Ghoul02
Preferred method of contact – Twitter

Game - Catherine
Category – Babel 1p2c
Console – PS3
Estimate – 0:40
Details – Super fast, super fun, super frantic. The run involves using two controllers to control both characters simultaneously. The game does have heavy risk of a death, but I’ve done this run enough, where I’m confident I can finish in the time allotted.
Video Link - http://www.twitch.tv/ghoul02/v/16855456

Game – Sonic Heroes
Category – Team Rose
Console – Wii (GCN)
Estimate – 1:00
Details – While I haven’t put much work into this run, I have been looking to improve and will get a lot better. The run is one of my favorite speedruns of all time. This is a back up in case KirbyMastah cannot travel to the event, where it will replace his runs.
Video Link - http://www.twitch.tv/ghoul02/c/6923973

Game – Yo-kai Watch
Category - Any%
Console – 3DS. I have the 3DS capture card and everything needed to stream it.
Estimate – 3:15
Details – Super cute, fun RPG that recently came out. The game has great music, a cute plot, and some insanely tight combat. The run is marathon safe, although there are a few points where bad RNG will cost a lot of time.
Video Link - http://www.twitch.tv/ghoul02/v/34405214

Game – Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Category - Any%
Console – Wii U
Estimate – 1:50
Details – Fantastic music, and some great traditional platforming. This combines the better elements of returns with some of the elements of DKC2, making for a great watch and an engaging speedrun.
Video Link - http://www.twitch.tv/ghoul02/c/5897167
Name - spikevegeta
Travel - Fayetteville, AR
Twitch - twitch.tv/spikevegeta
Twitter - @spikevegeta

Game - Rayman 1
Category - any%
Console - PS2
Estimate - 1:35
Details - Hard as nails platformer for many people, game has tons of momentum conservation, Quick Kills and even a crazy Zip that should blow people's minds. Surprisingly, a real crowd pleaser.

Game - Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Category - any%
Console - Wii U
Estimate - 1:40
Details - Beautiful platformer to go fast through. One of the greatest OST's of all time by David Wise, and 3 Buddy Kongs makes for some variety, but Cranky makes it all sexy.

Game - Rayman Legends
Category - any%
Console - PC/360/PS3(basically whatever is easiest)
Estimate - 1:40
Details - Some of the best movement tech you'll find in a speed game. My current speed project, as I have WR, so strats should be even better since my AGDQ run.

Game - Donkey Kong Country
Category - any% All Stages
Console - SNES
Estimate - 0:45
Details - More of a casual play for me, but I have a 37 without any Jump Rolls, so I can still showcase many of the tricks of a high tier run. Will put in more work if it gets in.

Game - Kingdom Hearts 1.5
Category - Any preferred Difficulty
Console - PS3
Estimate - 3:35
Details - Would rather give Jhobz the opportunity, but if you want it to be a race, I'm down. Game just had an amazing showing at AGDQ and features in-depth knowledge of every fight to go fast/survive. Adaptation by the player makes for a tense watch on any difficulty.