Decision: Accept

Reason: Timer will be cropped out.

Congratulations to 'makermatic21'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Dadgame () (flash) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Easy]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/dadgame-20150212/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by May 16, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Edit history:
Judgy: 2015-05-03 12:53:54 pm
Judgy: 2015-05-03 12:53:34 pm
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V : Good If cropped , there is a 3rd party timer on the video looks like some kind of stream setup crop it to the game window only and its fine.
Cheating: None detected
Gameplay: This game sucks even for a flash game, controls are bad, game play is pretty good the monkey fight looks sloppy but its pretty well done as monkey is random as fuck from what I played of the game.

Accept IF!!! video gets cropped to gameplay only without the timer.
A/V: As Judgy already mentioned, there is a timer that needs to be cropped out. Otherwise, I think the quality seems to be acceptable.

Gameplay: I can't get this game to play well on my computer, so unfortunately I haven't played it myself. From what I can see, the execution seems to be good enough, but I can't really comment on the strats. I was listening to the audio commentary and got the impression that the runner was making up new weapon choices during the run. That's usually not a good sign of optimized planning... A quick search didn't come up with signs of other people speedrunning this game either, so there is really not much help out there for determining how much further the time can be pushed down. In a case like this, I'm gonna recommend accepting the run unless someone with more knowledge about the game shows up for a more critical review.

Accept (but the video needs to be fixed)
So the guy says you get the greatsword only after beating the game once. So maybe this is NG+?

Things are continuously being dismantled, gutted or brutalized. Therefore this must be an okay run. Also there's evidence of research.

Accept

(the way it sounded to me was the guy wasn't literally pulling strats from the wind for this run, but rather this was the first time he tried the different strats, but I'll trust it was also a particularly lucky and solid run)
We're looking into what can be done about the video quality on this one (3rd party timer in the footage).
Decision posted.