Smiley
Sad
<- 12345
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I lose track of the days.  Sorry.  I work overnights.  I actually thought it was Friday...
I've attached a PDF with the list of prize winners, prizes are alphabetical. Still missing Mikalia's, Essentia's and RyanXP's emails, but here is the full list regardless. I was hoping to email the winner and CC the donator, and let them discuss shipping methods, essentially.
Attachment:
Fucking Weeaboo
Awesome (other than you got my email address wrong (imamyth.com not iamamyth.com) but whatever.

When are you going to email people? Would it help if the prize donators helped in this regards?
I'm thinking I'm going to e-mail my winners myself and get their addresses.
Meow Meow!
I have emailed my winners myself. Hopefully they don't think it's a scam or my email doesn't end up in their spam folder!
yes, if any donators want to go ahead, feel free. I'll send out the C4L prize claim general email with both the donator email and winner email tomorrow, but if you contact ahead of time it's really no different
Edit history:
NexisFirehawk: 2014-08-07 12:45:51 am
NexisFirehawk: 2014-08-04 07:44:42 am
Got addresses from my three!  Just waiting on one reply before I send anything out.  Plus... it's the weekend.  Finally got my days together.
Edit: Waiting on my payday to send out all three prizes.  But they're assembled and ready to go!
Edit 2: All three prizes in the mail!
Professional Shaq Fu Speedrunner
Well I've never gotten a response from the person I sent the email too... so eh, I'll try again one more time.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Although I won a prize, I still haven't received any emails Cry
I'm about halfway through the list Alko, I apologize. The network at work hates IMAP email accounts, I couldn't send the rest out while up north. They'll be out very soon, I promise
All prize claims have been emailed out as of now. There was one with no email for contributor, but it was worked around. I would suggest if you haven't had a reply by end of month, consider the prize unclaimed and closed.
Hey Loren, I never got an email for my Dragon Quest V cart, dunno the email to contact that person with.  Thanks.
check your aol email? the one you donated with
Yep, I got 1 email with the schala perler information on it, which I have already received that prize.  Nothing about the other one though.  Checked my spam and all too.
Thank you, I got it this morning Smiley  Hope to see you next year!
I've mailed all the prizes out, and I'm still waiting to hear back from one person that they've received it.