--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Croc: Legend of the Gobbos () (gbc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Reject

Reason: The video quality is below the standards and the runner has no longer the raw files.

https://queue.speeddemosarchive.com/verificationfiles/1721/

This run will be available for a month. After that these link(s) will no longer work.
Thread title:  
Run Information

Croc: Legend of the Gobbos () (gbc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/croc-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
is the timer part of the game or something added to the recordings like an overlay screen?
Edit history:
Judgy: 2015-09-15 11:34:10 am
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
I would assume this is the same guy as did the Paperboy run also as the timer is identical and in the same position.

So no it is not part of the game
I checked another run in PV, also on GBC. same timer set up and probably the same runner. if timer can't be separated from the raw video game footage then wouldn't that be a reject? will have to wait for runner feedback on this.
Hey guys! I'm the one who did the speedruns on Croc (GBC), Paperboy (GBC), and Scooby-Doo! Classic Creep Capers (GBC). These are the first speedruns I've ever submitted, so I didn't know you guys didn't want a timer XD Don't worry though, I have the original video file without the timer, but how would I get that uploaded?

Also another question, the real name of the Game Boy Color version of this game is simply "Croc", not "Croc: Legend of the Gobbos" as it was on PlayStation. Is it possible to get this changed to its proper name at this point?
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Again cut out the timer everything else seems fine , there is some bleeding in the background of the cave levels but that's probably due to the game not the capture settings.
cheating: None
Game-play: Very good, wise choices when collecting gems to allow more damage boosts, routing seemed pretty optimal.

Accept
A/V: good, without that timer.
cheating: no
clean run, barely any mistakes. nice use of the HP system and damage boost. easy Accept
This thread is pending for the time being, waiting for the runner to send in the raw file.
Decision posted.