1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Crash Bandicoot (100 %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Approx. run time is 1:21:21 from the time Crash starts moving to the start of the final cutscene. Sync is fine, and I believe the trick at 4:00 is abusing a hit box, not a glitch or cheating.

Accept

Quote:
Some highlights for me.

The Great Gate: Awesome skip for collecting the rest of the boxes early.
Hog Wild: I love this level. That is all.
Native Fortress: Speedy stuff.
Temple Ruins: Another great example of how useful the invincibility is when collecting crates.
Road to Nowhere: Wow. Just Wow.
Sunset Vista: Ouch.
Lights Out: Very cool.
Road to Nowhere: Wow just Wow.
Whole Hog: More boar!

Awesome Run. Pass

Quote:
Video Quality: Good
Audio Quality: Good
Cheating: None
Time: 1:25:21

This was a really good run. Besides Sunset Vista, I didn't see any mistakes in this run that costed more than a few seconds. The only improvement I can think of for this run is to put in more tricks from the TAS route, but I don't think that's something that can be easily done.

Verdict: Accept

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Trent 'CaneofPacci' Lowry!
Thread title:  
Reverse Death Valley Bomb
Grats, Cane!
The Great Farming Empire
Finally, A Crash 1 run on the site! It doesn't really matter that it's 100% and not any%, I salute Cane for finally completing the PSX Crash trilogy on the site. Smiley
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
Quote from Sonikkustar:
Finally, A Crash 1 run on the site! It doesn't really matter that it's 100% and not any%, I salute Cane for finally completing the PSX Crash trilogy on the site. Smiley

Hard to imagine that we have not actually had a Crash Submittion as of yet.  Still, happy to know that we will find have one added to the site soon.

now we just need the PS2 crash, the other 'next gen" crash games, and the Mario party crash and that takes care of that!

Not going to try and add the handheld games though... not to sure how they stacked up.
Heh, amateurs...
Nicely done Cane.
Thanks everybody Smiley
Heavy Metal Powered
Congratulations CaneofPacci, finally there is a run of Crash Bandicoot 1 on SDA. I can hardly wait for this to be published so that I can watch it in the highest quality possible.
Quote from Warepire:
Congratulations CaneofPacci, finally there is a run of Crash Bandicoot 1 on SDA. I can hardly wait for this to be published so that I can watch it in the highest quality possible.

Same for me !
Finally watched and WOW! Thats is sick! One the most skillfull SS run I've ever seen! plus this game is damn difficult...