Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/Contra3.html

Contra III: The Alien Wars (ntscus) (snes) [Low %] [Single Segment] [Easy] [2 players]

Decision: Accept

Reason: The label here is a bit misleading as there is a total of 6 runs... All of them are accepted though.

Congratulations to Jeremy 'DK28' Doll & Joseph 'joecoolgames' Hamblin!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Contra III: The Alien Wars (ntscus) (snes) [Low %] [Single Segment] [Easy] [2 players]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/Contra3-20150630/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Easy coop has the audio commentary statID, but no commentary.

A/V good on all, no cheating

Six runs (dayum!) including improvements and categories new to the site.  All of them crush the game, if not the enemies.  Accept all
I've watched a run or so every other day and just finished the last one. The a/v is good for all of these runs. It looks like audio commentary was planned, but not done, for two of the runs. All of the other ac were informative and well done, so I certainly wouldn't mind rewatching the remaining two if ac were added. Anyways, that's just a minor comment. These 6 runs range from very good to very, very good (with any% hard co-op as the pinnacle imo). There are a few things that could be improved like squeezing out another cycle or so from some of the boss fights. When that's the case, it would mostly have required very precise positioning and timing (and sometimes good rng?). Since some new tricks have been discovered from time to time, the earliest runs in the batch miss out on some time savers (lag reduction by not destroying the gun tower in stage 1, the queen fight in stage 6 etc), but none of these are major as far as I can see.

6x Accept
Decision posted.