--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Clock Tower Ghost Head (Any %) (Single Segment) (ntscj) (psx) [Ending M]
Clock Tower Ghost Head (Any %) (Single Segment) (ntscj) (psx) [Ending I]

Decision: Reject

Reason: Play quality was acceptable, but SDA requires cutscenes to be skipped when possible.

https://queue.speeddemosarchive.com/queue/verificationfiles/1358/
https://queue.speeddemosarchive.com/queue/verificationfiles/1360/

This run will be available for a month. After that these link(s) will no longer work.
Thread title:  
Run Information

Clock Tower Ghost Head (Any %) (Single Segment) (ntscj) (psx) [Ending I]
Clock Tower Ghost Head (Any %) (Single Segment) (ntscj) (psx) [Ending M]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/clock%20tower%20ghost%20head%20ending%20m-v_HQ.mp4
http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/clock%20tower%20ghost%20head%20ending-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Nov. 17, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Edit history:
Soliduz Znake: 2014-11-09 12:07:20 pm
This one hasn't gotten verified yet so I'll give a try
edit: nevermiind, there are enough verifiers so need for me to verify :S
As well done as these runs are, they don't use the built-in cutscene skip option. The runner left the cutscenes in intentionally according to the youtube uploads. It's of course up to each and everyone to play a game in whatever way they want, but I believe "no cutscene skips" is a no-go when it comes to sda.

Reject
Edit history:
Judgy: 2014-11-09 05:20:17 am
Judgy: 2014-11-09 05:16:26 am
Judgy: 2014-11-09 03:52:17 am
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
Kind of glad I delayed my verdict of this until today, I watched it last night with the intention of finding out what ranks "M" and "I" corresponded to in the game. (whether they are Low% and 100%) however if skip-able cutscenes have been left in then it's probably going to be a REJECT also.

This shouldn't deter the runner however, The game play seemed very well planned, The preemptive "mouse" placements for the next room / action was impressive and from what I could tell no mistakes. I just feel you should record again without the skip-able cutscenes. Smiley

Edit: There are endings from "A" to "M" but from what information I could find I don't know which ones require less things to be done, The difference between "I" and "M" is obvious from the two videos but do the others follow suit...
I assume (but don't know) that A-ending is the best one. There is a walkthrough on gamefaqs that describes the endings. From a quick glance, I couldn't find it explicitly stated which ending is best, but from the length of the different sections, the gameplay gets longer and longer for each ending (M requires the least and A the most gameplay).

In case the runner decides to submit runs with cutscene skips, I would recommend getting a confirmation that all endings are really eligible here.
Wake up and be awesome
I really should stop trying to verify games that I've never even heard of before, I was going to give both accepts.

I have to agree with Ktwo and Judgy, if cutscenes are skippable, then they should be skipped.

Reject just from that, but the overall quality of the run was very good. All I'd say is just run these two categories again and skip the cutscenes if you want them on SDA, you can keep all the same strats
Not a walrus
Eh, nothing wrong with watching and giving your opinion, even if something reject-worthy slips your notice. Always better to have more eyes on these things.
Decision posted.