List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Ending H run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
This run is pretty much perfect as far as I can tell. I was pleasantly surprised by both Bobby skips and I didn't know you could select the key that quickly either. I'm guessing that the reason Bobby left so quickly is because he was getting ready for the ceiling kill, but he failed miserably because Jennifer was long gone by then. Poor guy just gets mocked all run long.

Easy yes vote. Video quality was excellent as well.

Quote:
Audio and Video are fine. No cheating detected.

Bobby skips are cool, especially the one in the garage. The runner has great control of Jennifer and the cursor. Everything goes smoothly. It's Ending H so there's not a lot to worry about but one run of Clock Tower is better then no run at all. I accept this run. Here's hoping for Endings A-G, and S.

Quote:
I agree about the Bobby skips. I did not know they existed, and this is essentially a perfect H run. I also have noticed Bobby leaving the garage prematurely, but it didn't actually follow up with a ceiling kill, so it's hard to pinpoint what's going on in his mind. Let's just say he must've been confused :P.

As for the timing of the run, I don't have something to show me with the granularity I need so I manually frame stepped in MPC. It seems like the run indeed fits in 2:04 by just a few frames! I vote this as good.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Greg 'The Thrillness' Innes
Thread title:  
http://twitch.tv/Exisidis2
Congrats Greg Smiley
I AM FUCKED ANGRY
Cool thumbsup
thethrillness.blogspot.com
I am glad that the verifiers liked the run. I did so many completed runs and was glad to finally get frames under 2:04. I think the maximum frames you could take off from this route would be 10 frames if everything goes perfect and even then you are still away from 2:03 by a long margin (17 frames or something).

As for the Bobby garage skip he also does not go for the ceiling kill for me as verifier 3 says. It seems to be random and the only explanation that sort of makes sense is that if you go to the ladder as quickly as possible Bobby loses you in his vision and to the game it acts like you are hiding, so he goes away.