--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Chrono Trigger (100 %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote from AlecK47:
There’s an Amarec watermark in the lower left, but A/V is otherwise good.  No cheating here.

I caught a lot of this run live too, which was nice.

The run has some ugly moments like the acid/alkaline fight, taking a Zeal teleporter back down rather than progressing, etc., as well as some garden variety movement and menu issues – which are to be expected in a 5+ hour run.  The worst mistake though was definitely in going into Son of Sun at the wrong battle speed… except that actually ended up saving time because of accidentally exploiting game mechanics, so go figure.  All in all this run went really well, with plenty of fast battle, cutscene and boss skips, good luck in most places (except the second elevator on the Black Omen, but that could have been worse and is pretty late in the run anyway), and generally very good play.

This run also made it past Dalton and didn’t feature Prism Dress strats, which is nice. Tongue  Unfortunately though, Magus is named “Magus” rather than the vastly superior “AAgus,” which is a pretty major strike against the run.

That said, I think even though Magus was named improperly this is about as good as we’re likely to get, so I’ll reluctantly give this one an accept.

Quote from ShadowDraft:
A/V: Watermark why? Sad There's also some flickering/static but that might be a local problem. Other than that everything looks good.

No cheating detected.

Worship the WONDERSHOT. No seriously this run is a great watch and you should watch it! Very few mistakes here and there but in a +5 hour run it's so small compared to the big timesavers. Much respect for Obdajr and his stamina to bring us this run.

I will accept this.

Decision: Reject

Reason: AMV watermark. Fuck. Sad

https://queue.speeddemosarchive.com/queue/verificationfiles/920/

This run will be available for a month. After that these link(s) will no longer work.
Thread title:  
Uuuuuuggghhhhhh.
Professional Second Banana
Much sadness... Cry
I'm addicted to games
Game page doesn't exist?
Get over here!
Quote from Radix:
Game page doesn't exist?

Yeah about that ... http://speeddemosarchive.com/ChronoTrigger.html
Fucking Weeaboo
The person was in the wrong time period. I blame Crono and crew.
Not a walrus
puwexil didn't assign it in the database, the lazy sod. >_>
Haters gonna hate
Scumbag Amarec whyyyyyyyy Sad
I had a sinking feeling from the moment I noticed the watermark that it couldn't be fixed.  It sucks especially because this really is a great run. Cry