Sad
<- 12
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Not a walrus
Well, I'm not about to sit on things that have a unanimous verdict, but given what's happened here if there's a somewhat split decision I'll probably let more discussion happen next time before posting decisions.
Edit history:
MASTER-88: 2014-07-14 04:09:07 pm
Master-88
Kennyman666

Why you not give you own shot if you think this run is way too sloppy and you can easily make better run? I´ll hope see you will make it if you really think its easy like this.  At this point this look you cry like baby girl.
Not a walrus
MASTER-88 you are not helping.
Edit history:
Alowishus: 2014-07-14 04:27:11 pm
Alowishus: 2014-07-14 04:26:33 pm
@Kennyman666
Honestly, I took the same thing from your decision as UraniumAnchor did. However like you have pointed out the first chance I actually got to read your decision was actually in this thread once the decision had been made. Though I think UraniumAnchors reasons are definitely justified for the go ahead based on the knowledge he had at the time - if he took your verification as you intended it then maybe there may have been discussion and then the decision would have turned out differently. I don't want it to seem like I'm pointing fingers here but it's became a bit of a mess, no offense intended.
F*ckin' sanity effects...
Meh...I always think a good first effort is better to get out there so that more people will feel motivated to try doing better (whether the original runner or not).  I've certainly rejected a run or two in the past...maybe I should have made it more obvious that my accept was a bit tepid, but I still stand by it.  I do hope you get that deathless run sooner rather than later, though, philosoraptor!  Hopefully Nuduaa's run gives some good insights.
Quote from Uilnslcoap:
maybe I should have made it more obvious that my accept was a bit tepid.

Same.
Dapper as fuck.
I definitely want to do better.  Joka and Alowishus just came and watched me do some runs.  I asked Joka a few things and he gave me some videos to watch.  I kind of feel bad now because I didn't think my run would cause this much drama.  Rest assured I have no intention of letting that run be my best one on here.  Maybe I was a little bit overzealous about submitting, but it's done and now I'm on to improving that time.
Dapper as fuck.
OK guys, got a deathless run.  A couple mistakes but a much better overall run I think.  I'll continue working to drop the time even more.
Dapper as fuck.
And i just spanked it again.. hahah what a night!