Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
that Metroidvania guy

A bunch of speedrunners are meeting up in Chicago and having a marathon on my channel (http://twitch.tv/romscout) to get some awesome people to AGDQ! A lot of these runners have been active members of SDA and SRL for many years and will be providing a LOT of entertainment on the weekend of October 4-6! We will be looking to raise about $6000 for everyone we want to help attend AGDQ, and the list of people we are helping includes Lindsey King, ssskinner (Samm) and her husband Dan, 0xa101 (Adrian), Klaige, J, and Houser. Start helping to get the word out now, as this will prove to be one of the most fun community marathons this year! Some of the incentives and bid wars will be absolutely nutso, too. GET HYPE!

Here is the most important stuff you need right now!
General info/FAQ
Schedule/incentives

Here are some highlights of the marathon and its schedule to look forward to:
- Speedruns by longtime runners who have proven to be entertaining at several marathons, including Cosmo, MechaRichter, Murphagator, Klaige, puwexil, ssskinner, Uyama, and me (romscout).
- Some potentially intense bid wars that will be super hype, including the classic save/kill the animals choice in Super Metroid, Morris vs. Lecarde in CV Bloodlines, a choice of romscout doing Pacifist or Cosmo doing low% in SotN, and a battle between two of the most highly regarded Final Fantasy games ever, FF6 vs. FF7.
- A ridiculous awful games block that might even trump the upcoming AGDQ's. This includes some legendary poverty madness like Ninja Kun, Pac Man 2, Trio the Punch, fan favorites Sub Terrania and Earnest Evans, and more!

I will have the donation link up on my page soon enough, but start getting the word out now and make sure to free up that weekend if you haven't already! This will be some incredible fun for everyone watching and attending, and you don't want to miss out! Start spreading the word to friends! Here's the quick details again, for emphasis!

When: October 4-6, 2013. Starting at 2:00 PM CDT (UTC-5).
Where: http://twitch.tv/romscout
Why: Getting some of the most awesome people in the speedrunning community to AGDQ

GET HYPE!!!
Thread title:  
HYPE IS ALL AROUND ME
Only a few days to go!!! HYPEHYPE