Smiley
Sad
<- 1234567
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I know about A & C doing card tourneys and stuff like that and I have heard about fighting game tourneys...makes me wonder if they would be up for doin that, if so it's a pretty good location seeing it's fairly close to a subway entrance as well.  Can you try to see as soon as possible if they are up for it?
Many words! Handle it!
Oh jeez, a Marathon in Toronto would be swell. I've not been to A & C personally but I know they do a ton of community stuff. You can probably get an idea of the location from their Twitch channel http://www.twitch.tv/acgamesonline

Unfortunately I don't think I would be able to dedicate a lot of time to a Marathon because of work, but Toronto is like an hour away so I would be remiss if I didn't spend as much time there as possible.
I was just made aware of this thread by Inzult2 :). Sounds like a TOADALLY RAD idea!

A & C World would potentially be able to host such an event, but it would most likely have to be after we move. We'll be in the College and Spadina area by September 1st, from what I've been told. I'll talk to Chang and Gar about it when I'm at the store next.

It would probably be best to hold an All-Canadian Speedrunning Marathon in the month of December, since we're Canadian after all and should be able to handle the cold! What do you all think?
5 months should be enough time to plan and organize everything, I think. If everyone from A & C is on board, then that really simplifies a lot of the tech end of things. I've watched your streams in the past and the setup is nice. You guys have everyone mic'd up and the framerate and picture quality is good.

We'd still need to figure out where to shove all the speedrunners when they're ready to sleep though. Among other things.
Techno is life
hmm if you guys are serious and will do a marathon in Toronto it would probably be smart if you guys made a new thread so that the title name etc is all different, sounds cool though, I could probably come since I'm in Niagara and probably see if people I know who are speedrunners  would be down to come.
Would be interested to run game at this Marathon i live in Quebec so Ontario or Montreal is not far for me.