--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Cat Ninja () (flash) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Reject

Reason: The runner has the skills and is close to the goal, but the submitted run contains too many mistakes.

https://queue.speeddemosarchive.com/verificationfiles/1686/

This run will be available for a month. After that these link(s) will no longer work.
Thread title:  
Run Information

Cat Ninja () (flash) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/catninja-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Edit history:
Eternalspirit: 2015-08-11 09:11:37 pm
This is a reject from me. For such a short run, there really shouldn't be any deaths, and some of the ones in this run seem like they are just due to a lack of practice.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
8 deaths in under 8 minutes, also dunno if the final screen was meant to be played or what?.

Reject
same here with the verifiyers.
Reject
Edit history:
BlueCanary: 2015-08-12 05:38:23 am
BlueCanary: 2015-08-12 05:36:30 am
Audio/Visual quality is fine. However, while some of the deaths i'd say were excusable (1st at 1:46, 4th at 3:29, and 8th at 6:01), the rest of them seemed easily avoidable and lost time (Running into the spikes at 4:51 and then running off the ledge promptly after at 4:57 for example).

Reject

However I don't want to discourage the runner from trying again as the rest of this run was very good, and if they cleaned up the run a bit, it would be something special.
What's that gemma?
There are too many deaths here that lose a lot of time.  A deathless run of a game with apparently no RNG that is this short is probably achievable, but at a minimum there shouldn't be any deaths that set the player back a long distance.
This run seems well optimised in terms of routing, it's just small mishaps that lead to deaths that let this video down. The best solution is simply to keep practicing and do more runs until you can get it all in one shot. The game is short enough to complement this. I look forward to seeing an any% time that is not slowed down by so many deaths. Even 1 or 2 deaths, if they do not cost more than a few seconds each, wouldn't be so bad. Reject.
Decision posted.