--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/CastlevaniaTheAdventure.html

Castlevania: The Adventure (na) (gb) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verifier Responses

Quote from Deuceler:

A/V: Is pretty good, there is some slight flickering on the border (which will hopefully be removed) but aside from that anything you see is lag

Cheating: I didn't detect any

Gameplay: Man, this game is such a pain. I'm shocked someone actually took the time to run it, the platforming it terrible and it's a lag fest. Kuddos for the rope sections

Stage 1 - Solid stage

Stage 2 - Small hiccup at the beginning, missed a jump later in the level. Boss fight was good, but that boss *sigh*

Stage 3 - Auto scroller is love / life. Missed another small jump and had an extra jump before some falling platforms. Boss fight was good

Stage 4 - Good stage overall, missed 1 hit during bat phase.

Overall a good run. I wasn't liking the 16:9 video (assuming it was the capture card used, settings etc.) There is some improvement that can be made but easily good enough to be on site.

Timed from when the player gained control in the first stage to final hit on the boss. Converted timing for the Super Game Boy is a 19:36.

Quote from RedArremer:
So I had a fairly lengthy response to this and I was 100% sure I had sent it in, but apparently I didn't.

I don't remember what exactly I said, but it was an Accept, and I've made you wait long enough, so I'll just push the button.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Epryon'!
Thread title:  
Congrats, Epryon. Sorry for holding this up so long, I thought I had sent my response in. Sad
What the fuck, someone actually took the time to beat my SGB run of this?

This is late, but congratulations.