List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/CastlevaniaBloodlines.html

SS any% run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Bloodlines is my favourite Castlevania so watching this running was just that little more sweet.

Awesome run from start to finish. I was unaware of the stage 4 glitch until now so that was an added bonus.

A definite pass.

Quote:
i love watching all of the CV speedruns since its one of the games that i speedrun myself, and this was a treat to watch, i knew is run beforehand since i watched it when he was streaming this attempts, A/V: is good so there was no cheating, about the run, i have to say that was amazing to watch again, using lacarde is like playing Smb2 ( a game that shouldnt have existed) you just have to master the jump ability to make the best of that character, the run overall was very well done, a few mistakes here and there but nothing that could affect this run so much, you make this game looks waay to easy haha this is definitely approved!!

Quote:
Technically seems fine, No signs of cheating.  Great run!  I wasnt aware of the zip in stage 4 so that got a WTF out of me.  Curious though, was losing the spear in Stage 3 planned or just bad luck?  Still a fantastic run that was just the only thing that I was curious about.

Accept for sure.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Tom 'ProD1gy84' Israels!
Thread title:  
aka ProD1gy84
Wow great finally Smiley
Yeah losing the spear in Stage 3 was planned. Thanks everyone!
Gratz, can't wait to see this one!