Smiley
Sad
<- 12
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
would you take 30 for xenogears if we did the exchange at the marathon? (can't hurt to ask lol)

also me being the poor f that i am nothing will probably come of this, but how much for super mario galaxy 2/street fighter iv 3ds?
Edit history:
Carcinogen: 2012-07-19 06:57:09 pm
Actually, who's got two thumbs and is going to the marathon, now? This guy. Yes, I can do $30 for that.

SMG2 and SSFIV3DS will be $25 and $15 respectively. If you buy them together, I can knock off $5. If you buy everything together though, I can knock off $15.
sweet, that sounds great. it's pretty likely that i'll buy them all, especially with you being so generous lol. it all depends on how much travel ends up costing and how poor i end up being at the time. anyway yeah jot me down for those 3.
Edit history:
Carcinogen: 2012-07-24 05:58:02 pm
The price still remains, but you should understand something: I won't 'jot you down', because I'm not going to hold them for you. You pay me for it, THEN it's yours to decide whether I hold onto it for you. That's how business works. I'm generous on my prices, not on holding on to them because some random guy on the forums promises me payment. It's first-pay-first-serve around here, not first-serve-first-claim.
Edit history:
sonikku: 2012-07-24 08:44:06 pm
sonikku: 2012-07-24 08:35:48 pm
oh ok i don't know why i didn't think about paying you online or something. i just thought you guys did the exchanges at the marathon lol, my bad. i should be able to paypal you when i get my next paycheck if thats your preferred method of payment. or would you prefer like an amazon gift card or something?

edit:also wanted to apologize since my other post made it sound like i wasn't super serious about the purchase. i actually don't know why i wrote that post the way i did, but it definitely did come off a little unsure, lol
I use Paypal. Just PM me when you get the money if you're going to buy.