Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/CallOfDuty.html

Call of Duty (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
A/V Quality is good.
No skulduggery detected.

As for the run, it's all really good. The tricks seem to be executed really well, shooting is accurate, movement is fluid. The only "mistakes" that aren't just a bullet or two missing the mark (Which is to be naturally expected in a Single Segment run of this length!) are mentioned in the comments, so I feel no specific need to mention them again.

It only leads on that this is an easy accept.

Completely non-related to the run, the run comments list the second to last level as "Ship"...it isn't. I believe it is "V-2 Rocket Site" or similar.

Quote:
Video/audio: Bring on more 120fps speedruns !!! Love it, although it sometimes felt choppy in my VLC player for some reason. WMP had no issues though.
Cheating: Haven't spotted anything.
Single-segment? - It's a bit hard to judge if the run is single-segment or not as the sound is always cut off between missions and I believe you always start with a new gear, so we basically have to trust the runner he didn't use any segments, but I haven't seen anything suspicious that might suggest otherwise.

Given there are many tiny mistakes and mishaps, I believe this run is SS, thus should be accepted as the gameplay is great throughout the whole run and there aren't any significant time losses like SS tend to have, which is great. On the other hand, there aren't any tricks or shortcuts that could cause a problem in SS, but it's by no means the runners fault.

Verdict: Accept

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'gndz!'
Thread title: