--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Wilson Luiz 'VonDrake' Oliveira!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/CallofCthulhuShadowoftheComet-20180809/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
There is some blurriness in many screen transitions that I connect more with the recording than the game loading the new screen. Not ideal, but it doesn't disturb too much.

I didn't get to play through the game before watching the run, so it's difficult to comment on several things such as the route etc.
As for the execution, the hit detection seems to be a bit finicky, so there are some minor movement mistakes when trying to get to the correct position on screen, but nothing major that caught my eyes. The puzzles were done quickly and all the walking seemed to be intended for the route. Although I can't comment on everything going on, this is expertly played as far as I can tell.

Accept!
Decision posted.
BTW: VonDrake, I just wanted to say thanks for submitting this to complement the other run from before! I like this sort of games but that's specifically why I didn't watch it until I find the chance to play it. I hope we'll be seeing more of you again!