Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
MeGotsThis: 2016-01-18 01:12:26 am
MeGotsThis: 2016-01-17 01:56:32 am
MeGotsThis: 2016-01-17 01:56:17 am
MeGotsThis: 2016-01-06 10:47:51 pm
MeGotsThis: 2015-12-15 12:39:42 am
Get ready for Three Days of Gold Splits in the Golden State...there's a new event on the horizon!

We're proud to present Californithon, the West Coast's first live speedrunning marathon, taking place March 18th – 20th at the eSports Arena in sunny Santa Ana! The submission form is officially open, allowing submissions of up to 5 games.
Our biggest focus for this marathon is to create an event that will be as fun to watch as it is to attend. We're working to make this event be the best it can be, and everything that entails: kick-ass speedruns and fun times in the SoCal area.
This marathon grew out of a local SoCal meetup, so while we're excited to take submissions from anyone and everyone, we don't have the same accommodations or arrangements for out-of-state attendees that a larger event might have.

In the throes of California's record-breaking drought, we will be accepting donations for charity:water, an organization whose goal is installing clean water systems in developing countries. We're excited to come together not just to have a good time, but to help raise money for an important issue.

If you're curious and want more information, Twitter PMs at @californithon are open to any questions you may have.

Still not convinced? Take a look at our official announcement video!

And when you're ready to submit, here's the form Cheesy
Submissions close on Janauary 17th 11:59PM.
Thread title:  
Edit history:
MeGotsThis: 2015-12-15 12:40:22 am
I would like to update that submissions will be closed on January 17th. And we got 20 submissions in.
berserker status
A speedrun meetup on the west coast, in my hometown, and during the weekend of my birthday--nice.
Due to recent changes in the venue's event schedule, Californithon will now be taking place one week later than planned, on March 25-27.
https://twitter.com/californithon/status/684963231081697281
Edit history:
MeGotsThis: 2016-01-18 01:12:42 am
Submissions are now closed.