1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/BraveFencerMusashi.html

Brave Fencer Musashi (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
There's no cheating, and I've watched the run through.  Video quality is okay, not the greatest, but watchable.

It's a really, really long game, the runner makes quite a few mistakes.  I'd go through it point by point, but I really can't bring myself to do it.  To nitpick on every mistake, every clutch trick (Batskip is very fickle from what I've tried) and every bit of good luck (Ant queen) and bad; it just seems unfair.  This is a difficult game that gets absolutely wrecked.  For every negative thing I can say there's a positive.  The Japanese Guide Book the runner was using displayed 2:48 final save as the "optimal" segmented run time.  Unfortunately, The runner hits a 2:49 and change.

Timing wise, the aforementioned in game timer showed 2:49 on the save file; I don't think we should go any more specific than that despite the menu timer showing seconds.  If I remember correctly from the stream, this was a relatively low 2:49; and the route used in the hedge maze was non-optimal.  Maybe 2:48 is still possible...

BAH, why am I wasting my time, the run is over a hour faster than the previous SEGMENTED run.  This is going to be accepted no matter what. 

Thus, Rejected for hedge maze shenanigans.  I mean Accepted.  Hour+ Improvement. 

(If I change my mind and do a point by point; I'll edit my post)

Quote:
Video: Watchable I guess
Audio: Fine
Cheating: Nope

Deadstick%: 4:09 in 31 Segments

Actual Speedrunner%: 2:49 in 1 Segment

Why am I even bothering to type right now?

Accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Sh0rtCircuit!'
Thread title: