--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Bloodrayne: Betrayal () (xb360/ps3/pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [New Game+]

Decision: Accept

Reason: After this run was submitted, the times started to get lower in this category. It's a bit of a borderline case, but after a quick discussion with the runner, we'll go ahead with this run. Hopefully we'll see an improvement down the line.

Congratulations to 'Thaan'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Bloodrayne: Betrayal () (xb360/ps3/pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [New Game+]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/bloodraynebetrayal-20150804/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V :Good
Cheating: None
Game-play: looks decent for the most part, there are some questionable moments like jumping up the spike platforms and getting hit on nearly every one (around 10:00) all the fighting seemed good with nice use of exploding enemies to take out large groups (there is a particularly nice one at 37:20~) all bosses seem to go well, platforming could be a bit more polished (such as the spike platforms mentioned earlier) but all-in-all it's good.

From having not played this game and from what I can see -> Accept

Also runner 'Comments plz'
Edit history:
Soliduz Znake: 2015-08-29 03:22:40 am
A/V: good
cheating: no
seems pretty straightforward game, go from point A to B while rayne-ing blood on your enemies. minor stun attempt to pass by the cocoon before it burst at 5:58. slight timing miscalculation perhaps by the runner at 6:35. from 9:59 what is with the spike stuns, is it intentional? doesn't seem to have advantage for fast climbing. 11:29 looks like a complete mess here, are the obstacles RNG maybe?! at 18:40 minor calculation by 1 extra infected explosion. couldn't the runner kept using the solar laser or is it limited on how many times its used? there are countless times when the runner gets knocked over by enemies but with the amount of enemies there are I think its pretty common. the boss fights however went well even for the last boss that looked hard. did that Zeta Demon do rock n' roll pose?!. because of many minor stuns and knock backs I give this a weak Accept
Decision posted.