--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Blood (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Segmented]

Verifier Responses

Quote from LotBlind:
So this is unfortunately going to have to be rejected. It's just not up to date on the most recent strats (this being the current record to my knowledge):

The runner should join this thread:
https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/blood4_26.html

Also why the low resolution? I can't imagine even the first release of the game didn't have higher ones available. Check for getting rid of the fps meter (from Fraps I presume) and leave a quality check video in the tech assistance part of the forums before making any more videos to make sure it's alright.

The running itself isn't horrible by any means.

reject

Quote:
AV is fine, though resolution is small as heck
No cheating is present
Play is just very slow. For a segmented run on the easiest difficulty there's no excuse for missing a number of easy clips and tricks.

Reject

Quote from Tezur0:
way too outdated, I'm sorry.

Quote from ZELLLOOO:
The running itself was okay but could be better for segmented episodes and the routes themselves are very much outdated. I'd like to see the runner do some more research and come back to crush these times but for now it's a reject.

Decision: Reject

Reason: Outdated strats, play quality not high enough for a segmented run.

https://queue.speeddemosarchive.com/verificationfiles/1432/

This run will be available for a month. After that these link(s) will no longer work.
Thread title:  
Whoever submitted the second verification message probably didn't mean the running was slow or sloppy. When they say "missing" clips and tricks he means not going for them. The running wasn't at all bad actually.

That also made its way into the verdict reasoning. Just didn't want to pass the wrong impression to the runner. I think they can really start competing with the top times after incorporating all the new tricks.