List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/BlasterMaster.html

Blaster Master (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Screw you, I'm not writing another story.

Reject because this run is obviously terrible.

Quote:
Quote:
Screw you, I'm not writing another story.

Reject because this run is obviously terrible.

^ Like a damn poet.

Quote:
A/V good, no cheating, UA + Blaster Master = Formalities. Can't really criticize more than he did himself. Agree with the 38:49 time. Put it up!

Quote:
Have to reject this one due to blatant cheating - not only does the runner beat 4 of the bosses with 1 grenade, but also makes Jason walk through walls and over water - these are clearly glitches and shouldn't be allowed on our site................oops, sorry - let my alter-ego too close to the keyboard again...

Audio/video quality fine for an NES run, and audio quality is a biiiiiig improvement over the 41:23 Deathless run currently on the site.  Route makes excellent use of a new, riskier route through Area 4 that abuses the interconnected nature of the overhead sections to reach the Area 4 boss early (R.I.P. sewer maze), and uses the Reverse Door Scrolling Glitch to get back to the start of Area 5 without having to go through the Dive section (R.I.P. Dive section).  Minor platforming mistakes here and there that are detailed in the author's comments, so no need for me to restate any of them.

Accept for the fearless Area 7 boss kill 1 pixel away from a double KO if nothing else.

Quote:
Oops I thought I verified this already. Well, it's UA, it's Blaster Master. Formalities, etc.

Accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Benjamin 'UraniumAnchor' Cutler!
Thread title:  
The Dork Knight himself.
I'm just waiting for UA to hold the entire site hostage with Blaster Master 2.
Fucking Weeaboo
UA has all the tools to pretty much obsolete everybody on staff.

"Accept and post my BM2 run or I'll release these tools and obsolete you all!"
Insane Killer Robot
I'd worry for UA's sanity if he did a Blaster Master 2 run for the site.
Professional Second Banana
Quote from CyberBotX:
I'd worry for UA's sanity if he did a Blaster Master 2 run for the site.

You'd best be worrying then. Tongue
Not a walrus
Sanity has nothing to do with it.
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from UraniumAnchor:

I knew you were insane the first time I met you. Who else would dare sleep on a couch in front of a camera with a bunch of prankster geeks?
Sir VG has a point.  I'm a freaking maniac with absolutely no shame and I wouldn't do that.  And as the voices in my head have told me, the fact that I'm an insomniac is completely irrelevant.

Seriously though, I watched this run live and it was amazing.  And as long I have the ability to mute audio, any BM2 run is welcome! Wink
1-Up!
Quote from Sir VG:
Quote from UraniumAnchor:

I knew you were insane the first time I met you. Who else would dare sleep on a couch in front of a camera with a bunch of prankster geeks?

Who else buys The Adventures of Cookie and Cream, THEN decides to buy a PS2? (Well actually both of us did that iirc. Was a terrific bonding moment)
Not a walrus
I'm not sure that's quite how it happened, but that game was the final straw to make me purchase one, yes.