--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
dballin: 2011-11-19 03:19:00 pm
Balls jerky
If they for some reason have the flintstones game on Wednesday then buy it. I'd rather have it for $50 than not at all. I wasn't kidding by saying hundreds of $ cheaper. Cheesy
Is PJ
Actually, change of plans.  You can cancel my order, Zenic.  ^_^
Haters gonna hate
Do the same for me. I definitely won't have the extra money to buy the games and I'd rather not know if they're really cheap.

Thanks though!
Waiting hurts my soul...
Updated.
Edit history:
dballin: 2011-11-19 03:19:29 pm
Balls jerky
I'll take Little Samson then. Smiley Again, on the incredibly odd chance they have that one when you go to scope things out the first time, just buy it. $40 is too good to pass up. Bubble Bobble 2 is $90. That''s not that much cheaper than ebay so... nah I'll pass.
Pudding%
Zenic, could you add Brandish (SNES) to my list please?
Waiting hurts my soul...
done
Balls jerky
I bought Super Star Wars (SNES) locally so you can remove that one. <3
Waiting hurts my soul...
Alright, slight change of plans. Work didn't let me have a half day, so I'll just be going on Friday. The "$5 Selected Games," means they're taking a bunch of used games priced from 10 - 20 dollars and throwing them into a bin. Probably not worth the effort of looking through it, but I'll check it out anyway and pick up any of the games I have listed in the first post.
Balls jerky
x-men mutant apocalypse (SNES)
Magical Quest starring Mickey (SNES)

yeah don't need these either... Sorry to be a bother. I should ask people to buy me games more often since that seems to make them turn up for me.
Waiting hurts my soul...
no worries, sounds good.
Edit history:
ZenicReverie: 2011-11-25 03:13:04 pm
ZenicReverie: 2011-11-25 03:12:54 pm
ZenicReverie: 2011-11-25 02:58:57 pm
ZenicReverie: 2011-11-25 01:58:45 pm
Waiting hurts my soul...
Shopping done: 50 games purchased (some mine). I'll PM people once I sort through all the games (tonight some time); I'll update this post once I've sent all the PMs. All PMs sent.

Also, I'll be dusting off my streaming setup and stream the games as I test them, not sure when yet, probably soon. I'll get to streaming this stuff some time tomorrow night it looks like (in about 30 hours).
Balls jerky
People at the marathon will get all the glory that is Mega Man Soccer because of you. You are truly the greatest person ever.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Quote from PJ:

No worries, they only had Lagoon from your list.
Is PJ
Quote from ZenicReverie:
Quote from PJ:

Smiley  I don't feel so bad now.  I think Hurblat asked for that, right?  That means one more person gets to enjoy the greatest game on the SNES.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Quote from PJ:
Quote from ZenicReverie:
Quote from PJ:

Smiley  I don't feel so bad now.  I think Hurblat asked for that, right?  That means one more person gets to enjoy the greatest game on the SNES.

Yep! Hurblat got a total of 12 games, including Mohawk and Headphone Jack!
Balls jerky
I found a copy of Mohawk and Headphone Jack today! but I didn't buy it
Waiting hurts my soul...
That's okay, I'm sure PJ will let you get your fill of the game at the marathon. Wink
Pudding%
YES! They had Drakkhen! This is officially the greatest Black Friday, ever!
Cape does not allow user to fly
Any luck on that Harvest Moon 64?
Waiting hurts my soul...
Nope, sorry.
Just saw this thread, you still buying by proxy? This store seems like it has some good prices.
Waiting hurts my soul...
I am, but I don't go very often. I usually post when I plan to go over a weekend. There's also this thread: http://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/proxy_old_game_buyer_154.html

I just went this weekend, so it probably won't be for a few months before I go again. They have sales on July 4th and Black Friday, so I usually go those days. Like I said, I'll post again when I do go.