Smiley
Sad
<- 1  -   of 50
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I'm not sure, but if you have low fps it might be a problem to do it. It's a very specific timing for you to press "strafe right" after you jump, one thing that helps me is not to move the mouse at all during the jump
Quote from penta:
I'm not sure, but if you have low fps it might be a problem to do it. It's a very specific timing for you to press "strafe right" after you jump, one thing that helps me is not to move the mouse at all during the jump

Thank you i will try like that. I think FPS was not the problem, i have a good PC and i play in low quality. I think it's my fault. I will train more
Yo, so this dude found a cool time saver:
The same guy that found the above skip also found this:

Turns out that it also works with just HRH.

The way this is done is by jumping on the big wheel thing, triggering HRH and jumping on the cable like a madman until you either fall off or trigger it.

I have no clue where and when you need to stand and jump to make this trick consistent but I don't see why it shouldn't be able to be.

As said in the first video, this should save about a minute if done perfectly.
Shit that's cool.
Jarko found an alternative way to skip Comstock Gate:

Edit history:
Chadbrochill84: 2016-10-30 11:50:43 am
Chadbrochill84: 2016-10-30 12:09:46 am
Chadbrochill84: 2016-09-07 01:43:29 am
Coming back in after 2 years, anyone still running?
i would like to learn this game on the xbox for my stream and would appreciate any help, i've never done a speedrun before and don't have many games that i could speedrun but i want to do something that i could do on stream for my viewers to watch because they have often joked about me speedrunning something so any advice would be great and even if someone knows how to run this game to watch me and help me along the way to understand how to.
Moved to the existing thread.