--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/ResidentEvil2.html

Biohazard 2 (Any %) (Single Segment) (pc) (pc) [Character: Hunk]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to William 'Smallvillecs' Júnior!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Biohazard 2 (Any %) (Single Segment) (pc) (pc) [Character: Hunk]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/biohazard2sourcenext-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Nov. 27, 2013.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Edit history:
Carcinogen: 2013-11-14 10:11:15 pm
Carcinogen: 2013-11-14 10:09:40 pm
Whoa, I didn't realize there was a new WR for 4th Survivor. Nice.

Accept. The only thing you can improve on it is mere frames... And I can't even find one.

I also think the current 4th Survivor run on PlayStation should be removed. Both PC and PlayStation IGTs time only the actual frames where there is movement, and this run is empirically better by a huge margin.
Edit history:
ktwo: 2013-11-15 03:04:39 am
I've never played this game. It's one of those games you really need to try to see what's possible and not. So you shouldn't weigh my review too heavily...

A/V: There is a timer on top of the screen. Is that from the game or is it somehow manually added? (I tried to google some gameplay of this game/category, but couldn't immediately find something)
Legit: I honestly can't really tell what this game is supposed to look like, but nothing struck me as suspicious at least.

Gameplay: Overall fluid movement. The runner takes a few hits, but those are maybe unavoidable? It looks like the level of play is high.
Time: The timer on top of the screen stops at 1'59''66.

ACCEPT
The timer is part of the game.

A/V - Good.
Cheating - None.

The two guys the runner takes a hit from look like they could block up the entire corridor if they wanted to.
Accept
A/V good, no cheating detected.

Looks really optimized to me.  Accept
Not a walrus
Decision posted.
Thank you very much guys for checking my run! sorry for the late reply.