1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Biker Mice From Mars (1994) (Any %) (Segmented)

Verifier Responses

Quote from mikwuyma:
So I would verify this run, but UA pointed out to me that these runs are on emulator. The video quality is really clean, and the resolution is 256x224. If this run was on console it would be 320x240 on ntsc, or 352x288 on PAL.

The one stage I saw was good though. The guy knows the tech in this game (mashing turbo boosts and vinnie weapon jumps for increased speed and better turning).

The funny thing is that modok has the potential to be faster because he doesn't need a weapon to go super fast (you just l and r hop constantly), but it's SUPER hard to control.

Anyway this is an instant reject. FWIW, I don't think the guy cheated gameplay-wise, but it's on emulator.

Decision: Reject

Reason: This run was performed on emulator

This run will be available for a month. After that this link will no longer work.
http://queue.speeddemosarchive.com/queue/verificationfiles/155/
Thread title:  
Is PJ
Sad

I was hoping this was legit too.  Damn.  Here's hoping he goes for a console run!
Willing to teach you the impossible
Just a shout out to other who try to get this stuff by, we at SDA know what we are doing and have been doing to for a long time. We know the ins and outs of EVERY console, dvd recorder, or anything else that we use. Please dont waist your time. You can do better things with your time like making samiches for example.

NOTE: I do not speak for SDA, this is purely my opinion