Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/Battletoads.html

Battletoads (Any %) (Single Segment)
Battletoads (Any %) (Single Segment) [Warpless]

Verifier Responses

Quote from DK28:
Technical aspects are kosher.

Warps - So this run doesn't even start until the Ice Cavern once the glitch is successfully done in Turbo Tunnel.  The platforming in this game is a little wonky, but the runner handles it well.  I really like using the running headbutts instead of full jumps to cross gaps.  The climb to Robo Manus is good, with an awesome fight.  Especially since an error o this boss means death.  Nice Rat Boot.  The scaling of the Revolution is also a highlight, not as easy as it looks.
Warpless - More of the same awesomeness.  I will say, the end of level deaths are entertaining.  And the 'death' in the snake pit is too good.  One last thing - Surf Board Rocket Blast.

Quote from PJ:
Oh my God, I can't believe I forgot to actually send in a verification for these.  Sad  Sorry for making your wait, TMR!  I put it off before because I wanted to write a much longer verification response, but it honestly is not needed.

I watched these runs the day that TMR got this, and was just blown away.  The improvement to the any% category is incredible!  The level of optimization is just mind-boggling.  Obviously the warpless run is incredible too; it IS TMR, after all.  Both runs are an EASY accept from me.

I would've written more detail about the runs, but honestly TMR knows the flaws of the run and the possible improvements better than anybody (well, except for JC I suppose).  These are exceptionally strong runs.

Quote from UraniumAnchor:
A/V's good, no cheating.

Number of visible mistakes on either run were something I could count on less than one hand.

Barring some new timesaver these runs will be very tough to beat.

Accept them both.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Piotr 'TheMexicanRunner' Delgado Kusielczuk!
Thread title:  
A Serious Noob
Congrats TMR!
Get over here!
TMR crushing some more runs. Congrats!
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Awesome job TMR!!
Fighting like a Warrior
Thanks guys, but soon we will have a new submission for any% the gap is nearly none, between JC's recent time and mine. So until then I am very happy with this runs Smiley