Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/Battletoads.html

Battletoads (Any %) (Single Segment) [Warps]

Verifier Responses

Quote from DK28:
Battlefrogz!

Audio/Visual Good
No cheatin'

This run is beastly!  Turbo Tunnel glitch is done well, so is the Rat Boot.  I'll never tire of that trick.  Level after level is done nigh flawlessly.  This run is quite amazing and a no-brainer.

Quote from ShadowDraft:
A/V: Good
No cheating detected.

Sub-13 hype! This run simply demolishes the game. Everything went right, movement was excellent and all the glitches cooperated.

Very easy accept!

Quote from CyberBotX:
A/v good, no cheating detected. The run goes amazingly well, even with the few very small time loses that the runner knows about. Even the final battle with the Dark Queen went super well. Accept!

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'jc583'!
Thread title:  
Edit history:
PJ: 2014-08-10 06:00:02 pm
Is PJ
For some reason, I wasn't invited to this one despite having verified the last 5 Battletoads runs.  I thought we had this system automated?

Anyways, this is a really really sick run.  JC is an absolute monster!  I never expected to see a sub-13 run.  Ever.  Great job, JC!

Edit:  The new OoB route in the beginning of Terra Tubes to skip the 2nd gyrocopter is really slick, btw!  Really well done.  Cheesy
Not a walrus
Quote from PJ:
I thought we had this system automated?

Nah, but one of these days I'll get around to writing that notification system.

One reason I don't want to fully automate is I don't want people who signed up months ago but haven't been on the forum since to end up get automatically added.
AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA
Thank you guys! This run is as good as I hoped it would be.

PJ that's alright, you made it into the thread either way. Smiley Shoutout to Vykaros for showing me the path in terra tubes is reasonably doable in real time, even for being past stages 4 and 8. I almost didn't put it in the route because it was next to impossible the way he did it, but I did some experiments and stumbled on a way to make it mildly consistent. Take note of Rash punching the wall once as soon as he gets to the bottom. It's deliberate. That one little punch was the key to everything.
Get over here!
Congrats JC! Smiley

Was a fun time to watch you grind it out.
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Sick, sick run. Props JC.