List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/batman.html

Batman (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
There's a video skip at 2:24. Not really worth worrying about since he streamed this live and it's really minor. I didn't frame step it but it almost looked like there were a couple of garbage frames inserted. It might even be possible to fix it if the runner still has the original.

Still no Joker glitch? God, FINE.

Also I hate you for making my Blaster Master commentary inaccurate before I even got the run published.

Accept.

Quote:
Stage 2-2 at 2:25, there was a flicker/skip and at 2:30 there was unintentional damage taken.
Stage 3-1 at 5:40, didn't damage boost with flamethrower guys during climb.
Stage 4-2 at 7:24, missed second damage boost gear jump.
Wonderful quick kills on all the bosses, except missed the joker glitch.

I saw this run live, so I do not believe that the flickering during the video is an attempt at cheating/splicing.  There could be a few seconds saved during this run, as Dexter pointed out, but the time saved would be very minimal.  The biggest time save would be the inclusion of the Joker kill glitch, which Dexter just barely missed out on.

Accept.

Quote:
dxtr is f'ing Batman in this f'ing game!

I ACCEPT, on one condition.  The reaction video must be published with this run.

I am dead serious.

Quote:
A/V is fine.

While this run uses some 'safe' strats, it's still utterly ridiculous and the level of execution is off the charts.

Seriously, accept this quick before the record gets taken yet again by dxtr/Funkdoc/Cyghfer.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Daniel 'Dxtr' Eriksson!
Thread title:  
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
What the heck? I was supposed to be a verifier of this but I never got the PMs. Guess I will write comments later, but I obv accept as well.
1-Up!
Did you offer again? I definitely didn't reject a verification offer from you.
Smörgåsbord
Congrats Dxtr!
Not a walrus
Quote from sinister1:
What the heck? I was supposed to be a verifier of this but I never got the PMs. Guess I will write comments later, but I obv accept as well.

The system doesn't auto-add you based on previous verifications. Any time it appears to have done so it's because an admin added you manually.

That said, signing up for notifications when runs come in on particular games is something that's on my very long list.
Edit history:
dxtr: 2013-05-15 01:00:18 pm
Speedrunner
About the flickering, i can fix that!

And... IM F*CKING BATMAN AT THIS F*CKING GAME!

<3
Execute.
Hell yeah dxtr, repping Sweden like boss! ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
Feel like the Batman page should just not replace the old runs, but include them all to showcase how fast the time has dropped. 
Not a walrus
If dxtr wants to put the history in his comments he certainly can, wouldn't be the first time it's happened.
Speedrunner
I definetly agree on putting previous posts on the page.
General Kong - Bullets and Bananas
Quote from dxtr:
About the flickering, i can fix that!

And... IM F*CKING BATMAN AT THIS F*CKING GAME!

<3

Hell yes dxtr.

LOL.  <3 sinister.  You were missed since you have the best comments (See: Actual details)
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Quote from Flip:

I basically clicked on the link in the Verification Thread and it said I was already a verifier. But then I never saw anything. Weird.
Quote from sinister1:
Quote from Flip:

I basically clicked on the link in the Verification Thread and it said I was already a verifier. But then I never saw anything. Weird.

It's a conspiracy.  Something sinister is going on here...
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2013-05-16 09:57:38 am
UraniumAnchor: 2013-05-16 09:53:45 am
UraniumAnchor: 2013-05-16 09:53:16 am
UraniumAnchor: 2013-05-16 09:52:27 am
Not a walrus
Quote from sinister1:

So I busted out Detective Mode to try to figure out what might have happened.

It looks like you let DK28 log in to his forum account on a computer you had control over (one of the IPs that was used to offer has seen logins from both accounts), so what might have happened is that even if you had logged out of the forum, the queue was still logged into his account and the 'you are already a verifier' message was actually for him. Right now the queue does not detect when you've switched forum accounts, but I might be able to come up with something that doesn't involve me writing a check in to every single queue page. Normally queue sessions expire after two weeks, but most pages will detect the presence of the forum's login cookie and log you in that way. However, if you're already logged in, it doesn't check to see if the cookie has changed.

I might just put the "Logged in as:" message on the bottom of more pages so it's more obvious what's going on and try to come up with a proper fix later. Smiley
Speedrunner
Sick find UA :3
Edit history:
DK28: 2013-05-17 01:26:43 am
Oh snap, now I feel bad.  Cry  I'm sorry sinister, I know I logged out after checking my PMs, had no way of knowing.

<-- He feels bad too.
can also think of it as helping us find bugs.
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Wow UA, that is some top tier detective work. Thanks for clearing it up. And DK....to think I trusted you.....and you Billy Lee, shame on you.