--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge (ntscus) (gba) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Hunter 'Blazephlozard' Davidson!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge (ntscus) (gba) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/banjokazooiegruntysrevenge-20151022/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Is PJ
This run was a treat to watch!  Grunty's Revenge is a really cool game that most people have never even heard of before.

This is an awesome run!  There are small mistakes here and there, but nothing major.  The routing is really clever!  Great work to the runner and the others involved!  That first-phase final boss skip was incredible, hahaha.  Very definitely accept.

RIP Tank Banjo.  Sad  100% run when?
Formerly known as Skullboy
A/V is fine. No cheating detected.

This is a nice and challenging game that retains the feel  of Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie, including annoying and difficult sections. The game is pretty good and so is this run. The routing is great, execution is consistent, the boss fights are cool (I didn't know you could skip the first phase of the final boss rush) and there are few errors that cost time. These errors aren't enough to warrant a rejection because this game doesn't always like the player due to weird hitboxes and such.

I accept this run for publication. It's past time that the Nintendo BK games got another entry here.
A/V: Good

Gameplay: It's quite obvious that a lot effort has gone into both the routing and the execution of this run. Everything seems to be perfectly calculated with respect to meeting the various requirements the game throws at you. The many rng elements seem to also have been in favor of the runner this time. Overall a very impressive run.

Easy accept!
Decision posted.