List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Bad Dudes (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Im sorry... But the runner holds nunchucks during most of the run, thus slowing his movement speed. He should have used the knife as everyone runs faster with a knife. So this is an easy reject. Sorry to the runner...

Wait... Im hungry now... Im gunna get a burger... Go ahead and accept this one flip... Food > Speed.

Quote:
The fight against the second boss seems like it could have gone faster.

I saw a few minor mistakes, but the runner is only about a minute behind the TAS, so I'd say the run is pretty dang good.  And any run that has a beefcake in a tanktop flaunting his brawny biceps is a win in my book.  Accept.

Quote:
Not much to say, other than this run is quite superb.  I rather enjoyed seeing the 5th and 6th bosses get it handed to them pretty good...twice.  The rest of the bosses went down equally as fast and any stage that wasn't an auto-scroller felt like it went just as quick.  Accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Sean 'MURPHAGATOR!' Murphy!
Thread title:  
All the things
Congrats Murph! That's a very well-earned burger.
Terraffirmative!
Well this went fast. To respond to the 2nd verifier: the second boss could definitely be faster, its possible to 2-cycle him, but its pretty rare and reseting on an auto-scroller forever is not fun at all. If this was a highly competitive game or something it'd probably be mandatory, but that is not the case.

I was just about to make dinner but I guess it's burger time instead.

IM BAD!
Yes
Congratulations Murphagator!!  I never thought Bad Dudes would get a run, let alone one with this much optimization.  Good show!
Is PJ
<3 Murph
Are you a bad enough robot to save the president?  Because Murph is!

Great job man!