--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
no problem Tongue
DO THE MEATEO
Howdy,
I'm from Adelaide and am interested in attending, so filled out the expression of interest page! I run SNES JRPGs and mainly do FF4, but know a few other speedruns here and there, might be able to grind out aLttP or something by then Smiley
I don't think there's enough charact
That's awesome to hear, bro!
Be sure to keep your options open and interest peeked by July next year.
The more, the merrier.
Concerning your post from the other thread, I wouldn't worry too much about traveling with other people too much since you're already in Adelaide, but we would need people to pick up whoever is coming over by plane.

Nice to see that you're interested.
DO THE MEATEO
no worries Cheesy Definitely keen to attend a marathon especially if it's in my home town, should have learned a few other speedruns by then too. Should be available to help with transport if needed so keep me posted. Cheers
Just because there isn't enough hype, I can confirm that I'll know a date for this gig next week.

So hopefully next Sunday or so, I'll announce both the date, and open official sign ups.

Plan at the moment is to open a new thread, and have sign ups open until about mid-late February, then finalise the schedule by late March - early April.
For everyone still looking at this thread, here is the link to the new one!
https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/australian_marathon_adelaide_july_1819_2015__sign_ups_3.html#australian_marathon_adelaide_july_1819_2015__sign_ups_3